Tja, ja sa sedmice ne mrdam. Tj ne verujem da ce pokusavati da metro nabijaju na nos server platformi (mada, nikad se ne zna kad uzme su obzir ko kolo vodi sada) tako da cu verovatno 2008r2 i 7-u da zamenim jednim OSom (Server 8).
Sam Win8 mi je totalno razocaravajuci i ceo ovaj razvuceni metro na mom monitoru izgleda potpuno abusive i potpuno neprilagodjeno i deluje mi kao nesto na sta samo estetski orijentisane duse mogu da se prze, za nas funkcionaliste ovo je dno dna. Funkcionalan GUI je zamenjen disfunkcionalnim "detached" elementima koje moras da prizivas nekim obskurnim shortcutima (koji btw tek nemaju nikakvog smisla ako je ovo pravljeno da bude i tablet OS). Start meni nije bio samo ikonica, bio je centralni launch hub.
Sto bi reko moj drugar "'tis a joyous day for Linux, that is excluding Ubuntu" :) I oni isto imaju neke tripove sa ubijanjem WIMPa i teranjem korisnika na Mint :)
Citiracu lika koji je konkretno ispljuvao ovu tvorevinu na onom linku gore:
1. You're wrecking Win32/64 with Metro. How many applications and structures do users have in Metro? How many do thay have in win32/64? its a 1%/99% split ladies and gentlemen.
2. Explorer - You've mixed small icons and large ones. The smaller ones must have taken a special level of stupidity, and that will become painfully obvious in the post Ipad 3 retina display world you'll launch into. Congrats on this because its at a level of stupid I can't convey heavily enough about. *Fix* it.
3. In metro with the mouse clicking left or right clcik in any dead space, I should be able to pull or drag around Metro. I can't, I have to go looking for cursor keys or the scroll wheel (which incidently scrolls in apps at the same time). Its rubbish. *Fix it*
4. Multiple 'PR' releases are being poured out about windows key shortcuts - and 'users' not understanding Metro. Here is a serious hint. Keyboard shortcut 'fixes' and PR peddling don't fundamentally fix an OS GUI that has to be rescued by keyboard shortcuts. A further hint: Don't peddle keyboard shortcuts in correctives about a Touch based UI - its not going to be appreciated.
5. Your ARM release is as badly broken as the Win release. Its got galloping great big horses running off into the sunset with stable door wide open. ARM will have no viable Win32/64 env. Win32/64 ceases to exist, and its not a win platform, its a metro platform. In exchange for this, you've taken a complete wrecking ball to this x86/64 based OS and enforced Metro as a default, but not only this, to underpin and enforce it, you've wrecked the old UI.
6. I don't think MS is going to pay for user retraining in any of this. The customer will have to do that, and face directly the user hatred on the ground. Because of this, its only right you get fierce feedback levels, because Win 8 and Metro in the context of a Win 32/64 platform is vandelised, and has been butchered quite deliberatly.
7. This release, even after hours of testing took me back to a rotting Win3.1 sensation. One of single app nature, broken multitasking (I understand within the metro technical background the reasons for this, but do not expect thanks for this on powerful desktop units.) and serious levels of clunk. The crashing back and forth in and out of the now utterly smashed desktop is abysmal misery.
8. In an effort to be 'clever' the new OS is in Metro terms vasly simplified. Its so simplified that in reality, end users and admins are forced to learn complex keyboard shortcuts, or hidden UI elements, or better yet, forced to go and find old control panels. Thus, its not a simplified OS, its just got a simplifed crippled garbage front end, is crippled and repellent in use, and is clunky, broken, disjoined, and to long term windows users (your customers) - its vandelised, and badly affects their primary work tasks in terms of getting real work done.
9. The billions invested in applications and in user enviroments isn't free. Its something MS should not go vandelising just because clearly some Metro lunatics got way too much say in how anything should be sold or developed. Its not 1995. Playtime ended a long time ago. If some people at MS think that this is a playground - they better have an attitude adjustment.
10. Quit screwing around. Get the damn start menu and taskbar put back, and make that desktop a viable Win 7 workspace. I don't mind Metro being in the OS and usable, but playtime is over. You failed, it did not work, its seriously time to absorb the ton of feedback slamming MS.
11. I've worked with MS since 95, and I've seen the ups and downs, and rode most of them. This needs pulling and a complete rethink. I'm not even going to be considerate towards it. If its released in anything like this form, its being blackballed and the advice stay away from it will be legion and enforced heavily in all discussions.
Sloba je za 12 godina promenio antropološki kod srpskog naroda. On je od jednog naroda koji je bio veseo, pomalo površan, od jednog naroda koji je bio znatiželjan, koji je voleo da vidi, da putuje, da upozna,
od naroda koji je bio kosmopolitski napravio narod koji je namršten, mrzovoljan, sumnjicav, zaplašen, narod koji se stalno nešto žali, kome je stalno neko kriv… - Z.Đinđić