Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima

Strane: << < .. 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Dalje > >>

[ Pregleda: 270035 | Odgovora: 1743 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

zaraza

Član broj: 19938
91.148.80.*

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima16.05.2009. u 00:28 - pre 182 meseci
Priznajem.
U pravu si od pocetka
http://www.facebook.com/ext/sh...h=oKGBB&u=tLVUc&ref=nf

Odgovor na temu

Ankalagon the Black

Član broj: 126324
77.46.171.*

+250 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima16.05.2009. u 09:28 - pre 182 meseci
Hmm. Recimo da nije sasvim bez osnova mogucnost da na mesecu stvarno raste u ovom trenutku neka salata :)

Nekako na tu stranu naginje i ovaj clanak iz New York Times-a. Sasvim ozbiljan , bez podsmevanja. Jednostavno su izvestili o sledecem (sto je prilicno veliki uspeh za taj medij) :

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2...s-out-of-this-world-19116.html

A climate solution that's out of this world

One of the newest energy lobbyists claims he has the answer to climate change: spaceships.

The government has in its possession "extraterrestrial vehicles," lobbyist Stephen Bassett said. As in flying saucers.

Imagine the power source, he said, behind a 30-foot wide saucer that weighs the same as a tractor-trailer yet hurtles through galaxies at 20,000 miles per hour.

"What is the energy system operating that craft?" Bassett said. "They're not burning kerosene."

He added, "It eliminates oil. It eliminates coal. If it's as good as we think it is, it transforms everything."

No more ozone hole or melting polar ice caps, Bassett said. And the price of electricity would drop to almost nothing.

Bassett believes this. Fervently.

He is working for free as a lobbyist, representing the Hawaii-based Exopolitics Institute, an educational organization which describes itself as "dedicated to studying the key actors, institutions and political processes associated with extraterrestrial life." Bassett said he is less lobbyist and more political activist.

"The UFO phenomenon is real," Bassett said. "The E.T. extraterrestrial presence is real."

Bassett's been lobbying about seven months, targeting the science and technology, and defense and aviation angles. He added energy to his portfolio in a Senate filing last week.

He has spoken to lawmakers in the past, Bassett said, but he's writing off lobbying Congress for now, calling the extraterrestrial issue "the third rail" of politics. Besides, he and other believers have a bigger name on their list.

"Knowing that Congress could not act," Bassett said, "what we did was focus on the executive branch, the White House."

Those who believe the truth is out there have been waiting for someone like President Obama to come clean about the government hiding information on extraterrestrials, Bassett said. Obama would be "sensitive to the concerns of the military intelligence community," Bassett said, plus he is popular worldwide, and he "has the intelligence to handle it."

Bassett and fellow believers during the presidential campaign launched the "Million Fax on Washington" and have been sending Obama faxes and e-mails and leaving voice mail messages asking him to admit that E.T. is real. Documents should be released. There should be congressional hearings. And that spaceship technology should be made available to the public.

Odds that this will happen are improving, Bassett said. Obama has friends backing a release of all information on extraterrestrials. Those friends include John Podesta, president and CEO of the progressive Center for American Progress.

"John has been supportive of efforts by groups who have pushed for government transparency," said John Neurohr, a Center for American Progress spokesman. "But he has not talked with President Obama about the issue."

One energy analyst said it is not surprising that among the great diversity of energy lobbyists there is one who wants to expose a UFO cover-up.

"I hope he's right. Wouldn't it be cool?" said Jerry Taylor, senior fellow and energy analyst with the libertarian Cato Institute. "Good luck to him. Hopefully, the magic energy machine will be coming our way shortly."

Naravno ako je sve ovo tacno , onda bi trajno bio resen problem plakanja gladne dece jer bi uz tako jeftinu energiju bilo moguce proizvesti i vise nego dovoljno hrane za sve. (I sada je ima dovoljno da niko ne mora da gladuje ali ..... diskusija za drugu temu)

Mozda prvo moramo da izadjemo iz svoje koze da bi usli u bolju :) Ili barem da razmotrimo mogucnost da je tako nesto moguce. A ima previse dobrih indikacija da jeste.

P.S. Pogledati

Citat:

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima16.05.2009. u 23:38 - pre 182 meseci
Zvezda smrti unistava Enterprajz.
Dokaz da ne postoje UFO, nego postoji i putovanje kroz vreme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IQGMODcis&feature=fvst

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima16.05.2009. u 23:40 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
"What is the energy system operating that craft?" Bassett said. "They're not burning kerosene."

Jos nesto za dokumentaciju najglupljih izjava :D:D:D
Znaci, neko mora stvarno da bude glupav ko noga od stola da se nalozi na ovo :):)

Odgovor na temu

stonex

Član broj: 25873
*.adsl-a-2.sezampro.yu.

+9 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 00:26 - pre 182 meseci
Tri NLO-a pala u Kazahstanu, pokrenuta istraga

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/cl...-pokrenuta-istraga/433839.aspx

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 00:31 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
Ono što su pronašli bile su savršeno oblikovane sfere srebrnkaste boje, no kad su ih htjeli dotaknuti shvatili su kako prevruće za dodir. Svaka od njih imala je na sebi po jednu rupu, a seljani su pijukom pokušali odlomiti komad sfera, no osim iskri, nisu nisu ih uspjeli ni ogrebati.

Znaci seljani su odmah ustanovili da su oni savrseni, a usput su poneli pijuke da razbucaju to sto je palo :):):)
Znaci, teska laz.

A ako potrazitge razne vesti.....

videcete....

da se ne spominju pijuci.....

Dakle - meteor.

Odgovor na temu

Ankalagon the Black

77.46.171.*

+250 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 08:11 - pre 182 meseci
http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=102145

Pominje se da su probali da ih polome.

Nije meteor, jer meteor ni blizu ne odgova opisu koji je dat. Ako zelis da izmisljas nelogicna objasnjenja onda bar reci da su u pitanju delovi sa letecih naftnih platformi koje si onomad pominjao pa cu razumeti sta ti je na pameti. :)

http://www.russiatoday.com/Top...in_Kazakhstan___witnesses.html

" According to the witnesses, the spherical objects were approximately 60 cm in diameter, had a silvery surface with what appeared to be a small opening. The UFOs failed to bend or dent when local residents attempted to strike them with their tools, and said the balls produced sparks when they attempted to do so. "

Dakle , meteor nema srebrnastu povrsinu i jos da ima mali otvor "sa strane" (verovatno nije savrseno sferican cim ima neku stranu :) ).

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6696692.php

09 April 2009
Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy
Michael Cohen [email protected]
The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central Asia is in the process of building the world’s first alien embassy according to some local media reports. If these reports are to be believed, the authorities have already allocated a large plot of land in the city of Almaty for this ambitious project. Facilities to be built within the complex will include a guesthouse, theatre and translation service. A purpose built UFO landing pad and checkpoint will be attached to the embassy.
Kazakhstan’s government believes open contact with aliens is imminent and by being the first nation to specifically create such facilities they are convinced they will reap enormous financial and economic rewards. The Kazakhstan Government also see this as a chance to demonstrate their nations forward thinking policies.
Currently it is generally accepted that aliens are making use of an underwater UFO base in the Caspian Sea which Kazakhstan borders. Fuad Gasimov, the head of neighbouring Azerbaijan’s national Aerospace Agency has confirmed this to be the case and has gone on record stating the old USSR constantly monitored alien spaceships regularly entering the water but kept this a military secret. Gasimov himself was involved in this secret monitoring of UFOs when a department heat at the USSR’s science academy.
In addition to this, numerous UFO sightings occur in Kazakhstan where it is believed aliens take an interest in their massive natural resources. As recently as last year a UFO was reported as having crashed into a river in Kazakhstan.
The head of Kazakhstan’s space agency, Talgat Musabayev, is said to be heavily involved in the embassy project. Musabayev is an ex-cosmonaut who has spent many hours in space and is an ex-colleague of Gasimov. It is believed that he possesses a large amount of information on the aliens currently visiting earth.
Kazakhstan’s acceptance of the reality of alien visitors to earth has won it the admiration of many ufologists, especially those in the west, who wonder when their countries will follow this example.

Interesantni su ovi Kazahstanci, prave cak i ambasadu za vanzemaljce.

Odgovor na temu

jericho1405
Programer
Istocno Sarajevo

Član broj: 178952

+683 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 08:31 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
Ankalagon the Black: Interesantni su ovi Kazahstanci, prave cak i ambasadu za vanzemaljce.

Da, i svega par sedmica nakon objave te vijesti, imamo vijest o padu 3 NLO-a bas, vidi cuda, u Kazahstanu. Zanimljivo...
Trebali bi u sklopu te ambasade da naprave i nlo pilotsku skolu, posto, ocigledno, ovi vanzemaljci pojma nemaju o voznji. Svako malo padaju na zemlju. Sad jos u grupama po troje. Alkohol, droga?
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with
experience.

Odgovor na temu

ventura

ventura
Član broj: 32
92.46.72.*

+6455 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 09:27 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
Ankalagon the Black

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6696692.php

09 April 2009
Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy
Michael Cohen [email protected]
The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central Asia is in the process of building the world’s first alien embassy according to some local media reports. If these reports are to be believed, the authorities have already allocated a large plot of land in the city of Almaty for this ambitious project. Facilities to be built within the complex will include a guesthouse, theatre and translation service. A purpose built UFO landing pad and checkpoint will be attached to the embassy
Interesantni su ovi Kazahstanci, prave cak i ambasadu za vanzemaljce.

Nazarbajev je gradio i mnogo luđe stvari od toga... On je poznat po stvarima da npr. dođe na ledinu u sred pustinje i kaže "ovde je sad glavni grad, da se sve izgradi i preseli ovde u roku od 3 godine"... i sl.. fore.. Tako da je ovo sa vanzemaljcima još i normalna stvar za njega...

Odgovor na temu

Odin D.
Mlađi referent za automatizaciju
samoupravljanja

Član broj: 37292

+8370 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 09:38 - pre 182 meseci
Da nije ta vijest stigla od popularnog Kazahstanskog tv-reportera Borata?

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 14:16 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
Dakle , meteor nema srebrnastu povrsinu i jos da ima mali otvor "sa strane" (verovatno nije savrseno sferican cim ima neku stranu :) ).

Nema, taj deo je namenjen vama lakovernim ::):)

I jel su izasli mini vanzemaljcici iz tih otvora?

Odgovor na temu

jericho1405
Programer
Istocno Sarajevo

+683 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima17.05.2009. u 14:32 - pre 182 meseci
Citat:
zaraza: I jel su izasli mini vanzemaljcici iz tih otvora?

Nisu. Prije nego sto su ih seljaci lincovali zbog neovlastenog upada na imanje, dosla je CIA, rastjerala masu, a dokaze odnijela sa sobom.
experience.

Odgovor na temu

Ankalagon the Black

93.87.149.*

+250 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 00:36 - pre 181 meseci
Jos malo aliena , ovaj, meteora i mocvarnih gasova u Engleskoj.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho...nty-UFOs-fly-in-formation.html

By VINCE SOODIN
Published: 03 Jun 2009

THIS incredible picture captured the strange sighting of more than 20 UFOs buzzing over awestruck Britain.
Stunned families watched as the lights in the sky lined up in a flying formation before disappearing upwards into space.

The close-encounter snap was taken by quick-thinking engineer Paul Slight on his mobile phone at about 10.30pm on Sunday.

He was coming home from a day out cycling with friends in Lincoln when they spotted the lights in the sky.

The eerie extra-terrestrial crafts were hovering in the night sky over the town moving in different directions before eventually shooting straight up into the atmosphere.

Mystery

In a series of stunning images taken over five minutes, Paul, from Lincoln, captured the objects together and even flying in an apparent formation.

Paul, 54, said: "There were 26 of them at first, dodging and darting in between each other like they were playing a game.

"After that, seven more arrived from the right hand side and weaved through the crowd of lights like strange kinds of aircraft.

"After five minutes of moving around, the flickering yellow objects hung in the air for a second then shot off into the sky and disappeared.

"I have no idea what they were - I'm not usually a believer but what I saw was really weird.

"I have flown planes and helicopters before and I know these were not them, helicopters couldn't line up like that or move that fast."

Former air hostess Claire Jackson, also from Lincoln, saw the same strange yellow objects circling in the sky that night.

Claire, 40, said: "I counted around 20 lights in the sky, they seemed to be moving around each other.

"They were definitely not aircraft or fireworks, they moved differently, it was really strange."

Advertisement

Phil Hoyle, from UK-based UFO Investigation Unit, said the way the UFOs had moved indicated a form of intelligence.

He said: "If these objects were circling one another you would have to rule out that they were fireworks.

"If they were dodging and darting around each other it would indicate intelligent movement."

Ruth Veron, spokesperson for nearby RAF Cranwell, said she did not know what the phenomena could be.

She said: "RAF Cranwell is closed over the weekend so it could not have been any aircraft from this base.

"I do not have any idea what the lights could be, we did not have any aircraft flying that night."

Odgovor na temu

jericho1405
Programer
Istocno Sarajevo

+683 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 00:43 - pre 181 meseci
Hehe, razvaljuju se i ovi Britanci od alkohola. Inace, mislio sam da nam dolazis sa ekskluzivnim fotografijama Nibirua. Prosao maj? Ko je sada za*eb'o proracun, tj. koji je novi datum dolaska? :)
experience.

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 00:59 - pre 181 meseci
Nemoj da si neupucen, nema visi Njibiru, to nije ni bilo, cim se nije desilo....
Sad je nesto drugo.
Jos nema ime, al je misteriozno.
I UFO je.

Odgovor na temu

jericho1405
Programer
Istocno Sarajevo

+683 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 01:15 - pre 181 meseci
Haha, bas sam neupucen. Ne zamjerite, od kada ne citam Galaksiju, pojma nemam sta nam "ovi"(reptili?) rade iza ledja.
experience.

Odgovor na temu

zaraza

*.adsl.beotel.net.

+4 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 01:25 - pre 181 meseci
silje krljust, ko i svi reptili.

Odgovor na temu

Ankalagon the Black

93.87.149.*

+250 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 10:30 - pre 181 meseci
Citat:
jericho1405: Hehe, razvaljuju se i ovi Britanci od alkohola. Inace, mislio sam da nam dolazis sa ekskluzivnim fotografijama Nibirua. Prosao maj? Ko je sada za*eb'o proracun, tj. koji je novi datum dolaska? :)

A izgleda da su i pronasli nacin kako da fotografisu svoje fantazije u alkoholisanom stanju :)

Odgovor na temu

Ankalagon the Black

93.87.149.*

+250 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima07.06.2009. u 14:17 - pre 181 meseci
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4951448613711060908

Umesto ovde u zadnje vreme cesto pominjanog Nibirua predlozio bih mnogo pozitivnije predvidjanje. Naslov je The 2012 Enigma , od Davida Wilcocka.

Pogledajte ovaj interesantan i verovatno najbolji materijal o 2012 godini i onome sto nas ceka.

Odgovor na temu

Zeleni zub
Darko Milicevic
dipl mat inf
Paracin

Zeleni zub
Član broj: 14108
93.86.107.*

+85 Profil

icon Re: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima18.06.2009. u 15:42 - pre 181 meseci
Milionce u igri...

http://www.roswellinvestigator.com/roswellcentral/reward.html
--
ES is the bes' ! ;)

Odgovor na temu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: The Disclosure Project , teorije o kontaktu sa vanzemaljcima

Strane: << < .. 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Dalje > >>

[ Pregleda: 270035 | Odgovora: 1743 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.