) – a game developer from Novi Sad is looking for programmers to work on PC (DX9), Xbox 360 live arcade and Nintendo DS projects, and possibly other platforms. Projects will include work on our own and third party IP’s. Work will include writing a multilayered cross platform game engine.
Work is preformed from your place of living.
- Excellent programming skills
- Good knowledge of C++
- Solid knowledge in mathematics
- Experience in several areas of game development
- Experience with any game engine
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team
- Good knowledge of game engine design and architecture
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Console game development experience
- Previous work as part of team
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
[Ovu poruku je menjao Gojko Vujovic dana 01.11.2007. u 13:55 GMT+1]