We are looking for a motivated person to join our team as
Permanent position - full time
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
As a Full stack Software Engineer, you will work with the Istros Digital Development team based in our Belgrade office. Your main responsibilities will be the following:
• Specification, design, development, testing and documentation of software solutions
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review and system risk analysis
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Dedication to high code quality through frequent refactoring and BDD/TDD
• Frequently contribute to our fast-paced Agile working environment
• Expert with JS frameworks without being ideological about either of them
• Experience with data-visualization and animation technologies
• Grunt/Gulp build framework and other JS tools
• HTML5 and CSS3
• Version Control Systems – GIT preferably
• Familiarity with Back End Development, SQL, REST Principles
• Unit Testing
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Accessibility standards: WCAG 2.0; ARIA
• SASS and modular CSS
• Degree in Software Engineering
To apply, email your CV in Word or PDF format to our email address: [email protected]