CRM and Contact/Lead Manager
Title: CRM and Contact/Lead Manager (with appetite)
Reports to: VP Business Development
Based at: home office (Serbia, Eastern Europe)
Salary: 500 – 700 EUR/month, depending on qualification, upon monthly invoice
Fotolia is expanding its leadership position in the microstock image industry. This is your chance to be part of our success story! Fotolia is already now selling an image every 1.8 seconds and we want YOU, to help our Business Development team achieve their goals.
Dare to be successful. We look forward to receiving your application for our newest position. As the CRM and Contact/Lead Manager, you will be responsible to setup and maintain a CRM system for fotolia's Business Development Team, setup Dashboards and Reporting metrics, source Contacts/Leads for various verticals in various territories and organize campaigns among our existing partners and prospects. You will work closely with the VP Business Development and your colleagues in France, Germany and US.
To display the broad landscape of different type of fotolia - partners in a CRM system - Publishers, Fortune500's, Directories, Hosters, Printers-on–demand, ISV’s to name a few verticals, A pragmatic approach to setup and maintain such system, which will be used in 20 countries, where fotolia operates, while sell the idea internally, that CRM is not an IT solution, but a tool to help an organisation to better understand what partners want and need.
We are looking for a results-driven CRM and Contact/Lead Professional who is willing and dedicated to go beyond the call of duty. At a minimum, your knowledge and experience encompass the following:
• Information-based CRM strategy formulation & implementation ( Salesforce, Oracle CRM, sugarCRM or similar )
• Experience in data management (minimizing duplications, enforcing data entry standards, maintaining data conversion rules from disparate systems)
• Data Modelling
• CRM Application Management (setup new users, maintenance, territory realignment, applying any new customization, testing new processes)
• Training existing and new Business Development Team members.
Your personal skills include the following:
• Goal-oriented project management
• Evangelizing the usage of CRM in the Business Development Team
• Pragmatic approach to getting things done
• Ability to source the RIGHT contacts and leads in various verticals and territories (i.e. Head of Procurement for Images in Enterprise500's)
• Comfort leading in a complex, changing, networked business environment
Note: Formal qualifications in sales, marketing or another business discipline are NOT required for this position
Experience in project management is a plus.
Then please send us your CV. In your cover letter, please include your earliest possible starting date, where you found this ad and your salary expectations. You can send your application directly to Aleksandar Popovic at [email protected]