CounterPath has immediate needs for highly motivated individuals to generate sales for our world class SIP based softphone technologies. This role will generate new sales leads as well as follow-up on leads provided from other sources. Lead generating efforts include qualifying prospects, assisting in writing proposals and setting up evaluations and sales meetings. This candidate will drive business through lead qualification and work closely with the field sales representative to implement core strategies and solutions to increase the revenue stream. They will promote customer retention by post-sales follow-up as well as taking responsibility for on-going maintenance renewals. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Profile of the candidate:
This individual will quickly learn to effectively pitch prospects on software product offerings. They will help build a team-selling environment by coordinating with the field sales representative, systems engineers and partners as required by the nature of the sale. The ideal candidate will be energetic, adept at learning technology and likes to win.
• Qualify, develop and close client opportunities
• Develop leads from Marketing campaigns and Sales Manager
• Initiate new contacts through prospecting activities
• Conduct qualification of sales leads
• Verify all necessary information, grasp prospects’ business strategy, conduct web demos, close opportunities, etc.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
• Work in conjunction with field sales representatives, systems engineers and partners to qualify and close prospects
• Work through Sugar CRM
• Meet sales quota and other objectives as set by management
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 2-3 years high tech inside sales experience selling into Telecommunications markets is desirable
• Experience using a CRM system
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Success in highly automated tele-business organization
• Ability to readily understand the problem or business need of a prospect and determine if prospects’ needs can be met by an CounterPath solution
• Ability to present the value proposition of CounterPath technology
• Ability to identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling on “C” level executives
• Team oriented with good judgment skills
• Education: 4 year degree or equivalent experience
Kontakt [email protected]