Ovaj mod je posebno zanimljiv za nase trziste :
Panasonic TX-W28R3 (and similar models):
(From: Arpad Kothai ([email protected]
The remote control is used for entering and storing adjustments, with the
exception of cut-off adjustments which must always be done prior to service
adjustment. Perform adjustments in accordance with screen display. The
display on the screen also specifies the CCU variants as well as the
approximate setting values. The adjustment sequence for the service mode is
1. Set the Bass to maximum position, set the Treble to minimum position,
press the Reveal on the remote control and at the same time press the
Volume on the customer controls at the front of the TV, this will place
the TV into the Service mode.
2. Press the RED/GREEN buttons to step down / up through the functions.
3. Press the YELLOW/BLUE buttons to alter the function values.
4. Press the STORE button on the preset panel after each adjustment has been
made to store the required values.
5. To exit the Service Mode press the Normalization button.