Test Developer-Levi9 Global Sourcing
LEVI9 GLOBAL SOURCING offers nearshore software application development and maintenance, package implementation, as well as infrastructure maintenance and support, enabling our client to reduce their costs, and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems supporting their business.
We are looking for TEST DEVELOPER with knowledge of structured testing and experience in testing of web applications.
Test developer should have following skills:
• Technical knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation;
• Working experience with client-server and web architectures;
• Basic understanding of software development principles;
• Proven testing and analytical skills;
• Communicative, fluent in English, pro-active;
• Self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal;
• Strong team orientation;
Candidate will be responsible for:
• Creation of test cases (including automated tests) and test scripts;
• Execution of different test types (functional test, load test, stress test, regression test, etc);
• Usage of test tools to increase effectiveness of the testing processes, reducing the costs of testing, and increasing quality at the same time;
• Creation of test data;
• Assisting developers in re-creating defects as needed;
• Executing testing in an ad-hoc manner when required;
• Executing manual test scripts as needed;
• Reporting bugs to the involved person in a meaningful form;
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED IN STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY AND WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED PROMPTLY!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please send your resume to the following e-mail address: [email protected]