Imam nokiu 6210 navigator. skinuo sam sa int neki garmin. i evo sta pise u njihovom uputstvu:
Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile v.5.00.20w + Basemap + Support Files + City Navigator Europe 2009 NT (No setup, just copy to card)
1. No installation needed. Basicly just copy folder to memory card and run the keygen to activate the application. No need to activate the map.
1. Extract archive
2. Copy the "Garmin" folder to a blank memory card with at least 1.6 GB free space
3. Insert the card in your Windows Mobile device
4. Use the file explorer to browse to the "Garmin/VM" folder on the memory card
5. Run the program file for your platform, QuePPC.exe for PocketPC or QueSP.exe for Smartphone
6. Tap "Connect to Garmin GPS" then tap "Skip", confirm that you want to skip.
7. Tap to accept the safaty warning
8. Select Tools - Settings - down arrow - About
9. Take a note of your device id.
10. Quit the program and remove the memory card, connect it to your computer again.
11. Start "garmin_keygen_v1.5.exe"
12. Enter your device id and click "Generate"
13. Copy the 25 character code
14. Open the file "sw.unl" from the "Garmin" folder on your memory card with a text editor.
15. Paste the code replacing the XXXXXXXXX and save the file.
16. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5.
17. You're all set, the map will not need any activation.
This release was tested and working with a Dell Axim X50v Windows Mobile 6 and a Bluei Bluetooth GPS receiver.
Application, basemap and support files were downloaded directly from Garmins website: http://www.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-11034-00
Maps were downloaded elsewhere ;-)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\kopirao sam raspakovan garmin folder na karticu od 2gb. kad u telefonu idem na:office>file mgr.>memory card>garmin>WM>QueSP.exe (Onda pise unable to open.File type not suported) I ispred svih fajlova mi stoji znak pitanja ( ? ) u belom kruzicu.
Dali treba neki drugi program za podrsku ili treba nesto drugoo uraditi, jer kako pise ovaj ne treba nikakva instalacija vec bi trebalo raditi odmah ?