Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Brojac koraka na mobitelu

[es] :: Smartphone :: Symbian OS :: Brojac koraka na mobitelu

[ Pregleda: 8221 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Eborg
Bosna i Hercegovina

Član broj: 43795
*.telekabel.ba.

+3 Profil

icon Brojac koraka na mobitelu10.08.2008. u 11:11 - pre 190 meseci
Pozdrav,

Chitajuci o N95 8GB vidim da akcelerometar sluzhi uglavnom za neke "estetske" funkcije tipa pomjerajucih slika i par shortcutova.S druge strane,vidim da sestra na svom Sony Ericsson W580i ima fitness program koji radi na principu step countera tako da korisnik nakon unoshenja lichnih podataka (godina,visine,kilazhe,spola i pochetnih kalibriranja) mozhe da vidi koliko je svakog dana u sedmici preshao koraka,kilometara,izgubio kalorija i sl.Isto tako program sadrzhi "lichnog trenera" koji ima rezhime hodanja,trchanja,postavlja ciljeve pa nekakve simpatichne nagrade ako u toku dana predjete odredjeni broj kilometara i sl.Interesantan programchic...

Da li je zapravo to na principu akcelerometra koji postoji i na N95 8GB i da li postoji neka aplikacija koja koristi akcelerometar u ovakve svrhe?

Odgovor na temu

Catch 22

Član broj: 148083
93.86.85.*

+21 Profil

icon Re: Brojac koraka na mobitelu10.08.2008. u 11:46 - pre 190 meseci
^ Žiroskop (akcelerometar) nema veze sa brojačem koraka (pedometar)...
Sve o pedometru (brojač koraka) pogledaj ovde

Citat:
Nokia 5500 Sports Phone
The Nokia 5500 Sports Phone uses an embedded 3 axis MEMS inertial sensor to detect the steps a user takes. The pedometer application tracks steps taken, time elapsed and distance traveled. However the application cannot run continuously as it drains the phone's battery and is therefore of limited use

Sony Ericsson W710 walkman phone, W580 walkman phone
The Sony Ericsson W710 and W580 walkman phones use embedded 2 axis MEMS inertial sensors to detect the steps a user takes. The W710 is a clamshell phone and displays the user's steps on the external display. The W710 must be closed in order for it to count steps. When the step counter is activated, it counts detected steps during the day, and at midnight it stores the counter in a day-by-day history and resets it to zero.

Odgovor na temu

Eborg
Bosna i Hercegovina

*.telekabel.ba.

+3 Profil

icon Re: Brojac koraka na mobitelu10.08.2008. u 13:15 - pre 190 meseci
Mene je trznula ova rechenica...

Citat:
Accelerometers are increasingly being incorporated into personal electronic devices such as media players, gaming devices, or step counters.

Dakle,tehnichki je neizvodivo koristiti akcelerometar za brojanje koraka ili...?

Odgovor na temu

Eborg
Bosna i Hercegovina

*.telekabel.ba.

+3 Profil

icon Re: Brojac koraka na mobitelu11.08.2008. u 11:55 - pre 190 meseci
Izgleda da je ipak moguce...

Citat:
Nokia N95 gets a step counter

It seems that Nokia N95's built-in accelerometer is the hottest news around these days. Ever since the plug-in allowing 3rd party applications access to its data went public applications have been popping up constantly.

The latest of them is the Activity Monitor and is developed by Nokia guys themselves as an alternative for the Sports tracker application. It basically acts as an electronic diary, storing summaries of your activity loads.

Thanks to the accelerometer the Activity monitor is able to count the number of steps, the distance covered and the energy expended during each training session. Well actually the distance and energy are estimates based on your age and height but on most cases these should be pretty accurate.

Mentioning accuracy, the developers suggest that you should attach the phone to your belt or upper arm to achieve best results. You can also place it in your pocket and it is still said to work well, but if you put it in a bag that you hold in hand underestimation of your steps is quite probable. Inevitably sometimes false step are detected and as the authors say this is mostly when cycling or driving.

The Activity Monitor is currently available for Nokia N95 and N95 8GB. The Nokia N95 classic needs a memory card in order to run the application. Also be aware that the Activity Monitor drains quite a large amount of battery power thanks to the constant use of the accelerometer so you might want to switch it off when you are not doing laps on the stadium.

On a different note we want to remind you that today another cool application, using the accelerometer is expected to be released. The RotateMe, which will allow the screen of Nokia N95 and N95 8GB to automatically rotate is developed by Oueldi Samir and at least on the demo videos it seems to perform great. We are yet to test to the application and see if it is actually that good.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_...ts_a_step_counter-news-381.php

Odgovor na temu

ul71m0
Aleksandar Davidovic
bg

Član broj: 186972
*.dynamic.sbb.rs.

icon Re: Brojac koraka na mobitelu14.08.2008. u 16:29 - pre 190 meseci
Imam ga ja na telefonu n82 :)
ukucash tezinu,visinu i prosecnu duzinu raskoraka,podesish ga da se automatski ukljucje npr u 10 ujutru i ugasi u 12!Prikazuje u broj kalorija potroshenih i tu stavish da ti dnevni optimum bude npr 3000...
Imash dnevnu,mesecnu i nedeljnu statistiku :)

Odgovor na temu

Eborg
Bosna i Hercegovina

*.telekabel.ba.

+3 Profil

icon Re: Brojac koraka na mobitelu14.08.2008. u 16:31 - pre 190 meseci
Odlichno!Jedna od prvih aplikacija koja ide na mobitel kada ga vec kupim... :D

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Smartphone :: Symbian OS :: Brojac koraka na mobitelu

[ Pregleda: 8221 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.