We require experienced Software Developers to join our team and work with us on multiple challenging projects, including video games, web applications, and others. As a global company we have many projects in development at the same time for various clients. The ideal candidate would be able to work on multiple projects one after another.
All candidates should have:
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
• Familiarity with Subversion and TortoiseSVN
• Excellent English reading, writing and speaking
• Motivation to continually improve your skills
• Good social skills, be friendly and able to work with other people
• A completed University degree
• Prior work experience is an advantage
The ideal candidate will also have any of these skills:
• C/C++, Win32, GDI, Visual Studio 2005, Visual C++
• Familiarity with OpenGL and/or DirectX (D3D) is an advantage
This position is ideal for a C/C++ developer who wants to break into leading edge application development and is not afraid of challenging him/herself. Candidates should be flexible to work with teams from other time zones. If you think you have what it takes to succeed – contact us!
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) and the starting salary will be between 700 and 850 Euros per month.
Please email [email protected]
to apply for this position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.