ApexSQL LLC is seeking a skilled analyst for product functional design, testing, technical writing and support
* At least 2 years Experience in "black box" software testing
* Experience with Windows and console applications
* Knowledge of relational database theory and SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
* Excellent written English skills
* Knowledge of Basic HTML
* Basic coding skills (C# is preferable)
Helpful / Preferred Skills:
* Experience with MSSQL servers
* T-SQL Knowledge
* Experience in software testing automation
* Experience in unit testing (preferable using NUnit)
* Internet connectivity
* All required software for e-mail, IM, productivity (i.e. word processing).
Compensation and Benefits:
* Full time job paid at €900 - €1,800 per month (exact sum will depend on skills, experience)
* 4 weeks of paid vacation to start. 5 weeks at 2 years. 6 weeks at 3 years.
* All National Holidays
* 5 paid sick days
* Flexible, work-at-home 8-hour schedule
* Promotion opportunities with commiserate increase in salary after only 3 months
* Monthly Equipment/communication stipend for high speed connection
* Free English skills training, as required
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
* What are your reasons for leaving current job?
* What is your preferred primary occupation (developer, architect, designer, analyst, etc.)?
* Are you looking for full-time or part-time job?
* What is your desired salary (EUR per month for full-time job and per hour rate for part-time one)?
* How do you prefer to work (individually, in small teams, in large teams, etc.)?
* Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, public, military, etc.)?
* Are you able to work consistently an 8-hour per day schedule that has at least 1-hour overlap with central office core time (9 AM – 5 PM EST)?
* What is your proposed start date?
View the online version of the ad at http://www.apexsql.com/jobs_fry.asp
Please send resume and cover letter in English directly to [email protected]
and specify you are applying for Analyst position.
You can also contact the recruiter (English/Serbian) for any additional information: [email protected]