Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

backup ipb-a 2.1.7

[es] :: Web aplikacije :: backup ipb-a 2.1.7

[ Pregleda: 3137 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

ina1
andjelina
kod kuce

Član broj: 42284
*.dsl.iskon.hr.

icon backup ipb-a 2.1.702.12.2006. u 15:30 - pre 211 meseci
hoću backup bazu foruma sa svim korisnicima i postovima prebaciti na drugi hosting i drugu domenu

radi se o ipb 2.1.7 forumu

hvala na bilo kojoj pomoći

ovo sam našla na nekom forumu i mislim da to trebam učiniti,ali volela bih da mi još netko kaže što točno činiti

> create a new database and import a fairly new / working backup of your board

> complete a new install for invision power board, uploading all files as you would a fresh install, (make sure that the verision your installing is the same as the database backup that you have)

> edit conf_global.php with the database name, username and password of your backed up database, or replace the conf_global.php with your backed up, working copy of the file

> point your browser at your forums folder, you will probably be presented with an error that the board is missing skin files in cacheid_2 etc and something mentioning ipsclass

> login to ftp and navigation to cache/skin_cache/ and find what folder is already there and rename it to whatever the error you are receiving, for example: cacheid_2 to cacheid_11

> now enter cahceid_x and download all skin_ files within this folder, edit the first bit of code where it says skin_global_2, skin_board_2 etc and change it to whatever you renamed the cacheid_ folder to, e.g. cacheid_11

> enter your forums admin cp and install a new skin

> if you wish to restore all posts, topics and polls from the old board the tables you need are: ibf_polls, ibf_posts and ibf_topics

> because you have the same structure of categories and forums from your previous backup, the posts and topics etc are restore automatically into the forums you have previously

> now your board is working, upgrade the board if necesary, backup the database and backup the ftp files

znam da sam dosadna

Odgovor na temu

Jezdimir Lončar
Aka Blazeme
PHP/jQuery Dev, BildStudio
Crna Gora / Pljevlja

Član broj: 74833
*.opera-mini.net.

Jabber: jezdonet@gmail.com

+4 Profil

icon Re: backup ipb-a 2.1.704.12.2006. u 08:31 - pre 211 meseci
Kao što smo se dogovorili, napravio sam backup, evo vidjeću što prije mognem da postavim to na onaj 2 forum.
Mislim da do sql backupa ide ovako:
acp => sql backup
Za ostalo ćeš se snaći...
Poz,
Jezdo.
“I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.” - Albert Anštajn (Albert Einstein)

Odgovor na temu

xxXBl@d3Xxx
Mostar

Član broj: 62319
*.tel.net.ba.

+1 Profil

icon Re: backup ipb-a 2.1.719.12.2006. u 13:44 - pre 211 meseci
Evo da se nadovezem na temu :)

Ja zelim prebaciti 1.3. final sa jednoga servera u 2.1.7. koji je hostan na drugom serveru. Jel mogu prebaciti backup i kako :)

Hvala unaprijed, stvarno sam nov u ovome.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Web aplikacije :: backup ipb-a 2.1.7

[ Pregleda: 3137 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.