1. What benefits does Club Nokia offer?
The following are just some of the services offered to members of Club Nokia:
- Quick and easy customer support
- Personalised information to help you get the most out of your Nokia products
- Nokia services provided in your own language
- Ringing tone and picture message composers
- Games, comics, jokes
- Xpress-onT covers catalogue and limited edition designs
- The latest information on Nokia products and mobile communications.
- Information on local Nokia events and campaigns
The services offered by Club Nokia vary by country and according to the products owned by members.
3. I bought my phone a few years ago. Can I still join Club Nokia?
If you own a Nokia phone, you can join the Club. Club Nokia provides customised information and services for the owners of most Nokia mobile phone models. You are able to register with Club Nokia if you own a Nokia 3110, 3210, 3310, 5110, 5130, 6110, 6210, 6130, 6150, 6250, 7110, 8110, 8110i, 8210, 8810, 8850, 8890, a Nokia 9000/ 9000i/ 9110/ 9110i Communicator, a Nokia Card Phone or a Ringo.
4. Where is Club Nokia available?
At present Club Nokia is available in the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. We are constantly expanding, so if your country is not currently listed, please come back later!
5. Which countries have Club Nokia websites?
Every country where Club Nokia is available has its own Club Nokia web service.
6. Can I visit my country's Club Nokia website if I am not a member?
Since Club Nokia is an exclusive service for owners of Nokia phones, only members may visit the website. Nokia's global website, www.nokia.com
, is available to everyone.
7. How do I join Club Nokia?
The easiest way to sign up is via the Club Nokia website. All you need to do is fill in a registration form and then you will get immediate access to the site. A Club Nokia membership card will be sent to you by mail.
8. I am already a Club Nokia member. How can I get into the website?
If you have already registered for Club Nokia using a printed registration form but haven't yet visited the website, you need to fill in a short online registration form before you can log into the website. You simply need to choose a user ID and password and enter your Club Nokia membership number - you will then be able to access the site.
9. What do I do if I don't have a Club Nokia membership card yet?
When you register on the website, you will be given your Club membership number. Write this down in a safe place - you can then use it to register for access to the site.
10. Which browser should I use for viewing and using Club Nokia services?
Club Nokia pages are optimised for the following browsers: Netscape 4.7 and Internet Explorer 4.5. Newer versions of the browsers are usually supported. If you are not sure which browser to use, please use the above browser specifications or look for the "best viewed with." notices on the application pages in question.
taken from NokiaClub : www.nokia-club.co.uk
[:// Vlada \\:]