Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Seeking data and tech geek freelancer to manage online advertising campaigns

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: Seeking data and tech geek freelancer to manage online advertising campaigns
(Zaključana tema (lock))

[ Pregleda: 2041 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

apostolovic
Nada Apostolovic
Novi Sad

Član broj: 140812
194.28.130.*

icon Seeking data and tech geek freelancer to manage online advertising campaigns18.02.2015. u 12:17 - pre 111 meseci
SEEKING DATA AND TECH GEEK FREELANCER TO MANAGE ONLINE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

First, thanks for your interest in this position.
I’m looking for an pay per click, AdWords online advertising campaign manager to work with me, based in the United States, and my Serbian team for about 10 to 15 hours a week more while you are being trained and more as we increase the number of clients.
Here are some things I'm looking for in a freelancer who I will have an ongoing relationship with though I will absolutely train the right person who may not have all of these skills:

- Strong interest in and skill in math or accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to analyze data, figure out what it means and what you should do based upon the information
- Willing to use Todoist, Slack, Elance, and any other tool that the team uses
- Working knowledge of English. It doesn’t need to be perfect.
- Interested in learning new things such as a programming language
- Thrive on completing tasks and improving systems

Why would you want to freelance with No Bounds Digital?

- We understand you're the expert in your field. You won't be micromanaged. Just produce quality work on time when necessary.
- Work virtually when and where you want. There are no set hours.
- Take holiday whenever for however long you need. Just keep me posted when you'll be back.
- Free education. I pay for most ebooks, some courses, and incentivize certifications in your field.
- Friendly but ambitious team.

Here’s what I’m looking for in your proposal:
- Examples of your math or accounting skills preferably in an Excel document. Ideally, the Excel document(s) include pivot tables, formulas, macros, and / or other advanced features
- The hourly wage you’re like to make
- Anything else about your skills and experience you think is relevant

Along with the work that you've done, I'm interested in learning more about you to see if you are a good fit for the team. Skip any that you like, but hey, the more answers the better I can determine if we are a good fit to work together. Honest answers to these questions significantly increases the chances that you’ll be chosen for this freelance work.

- What are your skills and your weaknesses?
- What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your last job?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Some fun ones:

- How lucky are you and why?
- If you were in charge of Serbia, what would be your first priority?
- How does the internet work?
- What was the last gift you gave to someone?
- What are the three most important things/people/values to you?

You don't have to get too detailed, but you should be honest. Also, the more writing I see, the better I can evaluate your English writing skills.

*Bonus points for honesty!*
Please email your proposal to [email protected]. Thanks!

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: Seeking data and tech geek freelancer to manage online advertising campaigns
(Zaključana tema (lock))

[ Pregleda: 2041 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.