Job description: Unity 3D Developer
We are looking for a world-class Unity3D/Game Developer with at least 4 – 8 Years of experience in Unity to help us develop the next generation of AR/VR/MR solutions! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our applications/solutions to life.
* Expert knowledge of Unity 3D Pro with hands-on experience for 4 years, including Unity GUI, asset bundles, Materials/Shaders, & Deployment.
* Must be experienced with Unity GUI, Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, Design Patterns and Proficiency in C#
* You must be well versed in in 3D rendering environment or 3D game engines
* You will be building and releasing applications and solutions in a live environment with up- to- date features including IAPs (In- App Purchases) , social integration, and cross- platform (web and mobile) capabilities.
* Good understanding of 3D maths/Physics/Data Structure/Design Patterns/ Multiplayer networking / Game physics and particle systems
* Should have worked on at least 3 Unity 3D games/applications for AR/VR/MR devices and published them to App Store
* Designing, creating, implementing, debugging, and refining gameplay features
* Keep up to date on industry trends in AR,VR, platforms and middleware technologies strengths & weaknesses, integration and customization through plug ins and tools
* Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, BitBucket, SourceTree)
* Studies BE/B-Tech/MCA/M-Tech, with some concentration or equivalent experience in game design.
* Experience with industrial simulators (not just gaming) is preferred.
RoleGame Developer / Programmer
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Employment Type: Full Time,
Role Category: Software Development
Salary range 2000-3000 EUR depending on skills and experience
You may send us your CV on: [email protected]