Join us as a Cybersecurity Consultant with our Services Technology Security Team based in Serbia.
What you’ll achieve
The Services Technology team develops and delivers world-class software to help drive efficiencies and reduce costs during customer engagements. Our flagship cloud application platform implements a microservice architecture in a Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS. Our applications primarily use Angular single page applications on the front-end and Java/Spring Boot microservices on the back-end. As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will work within creative, cooperative, highly skilled development squads. Our Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) is a blend of activities and requirements coupled with data collected provides the most effective way of helping each product team build a more secure product for our customers. Liaising with the Dell Security & Resiliency Organization you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
* Provide program or portfolio-level guidance to business unit leaders and embedded security champions * Work with a great deal of independence, and proactively identify complex problems and implements solutions to those problems
* Act as a subject matter expert and local leader for cybersecurity to contribute directly to the development of strategy, policy, standards, and procedures
* Guide clients in development and implementation of security controls
* Develop proposals and strategies for cyber resilience Take the first step towards your dream career Every Barthelemy Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
* 10+ years of experience
* Deep expertise in these two areas: (1) application security knowledge and best practices, (2) software security designs such as OWASP or SANS secure coding design principles
* Experience working on secure development practices and secure code reviews
* Experience with System Threat Modelling
* Advanced knowledge of application and network security concepts
* Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) or related professional certification preferred.
RoleCyber Security 
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting 
Functional AreaIT & Information Security 
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryIT Security
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
System Threat Modellingsoftware security
* Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP),Certified
Ethical Hacker (CEH),Certified Information Security Systems Professional
(CISSP) or related professional certification preferred
* Essential Requirements
* Experience working on secure development practices and secure code
* 10+ years of experience
Net salary range: 3500 - 4500 EUR
You may send us your CV on: [email protected]