In this guide we will only focus on LED strips as they are most frequently used.
Selecting the right LED Strips for your application is a 5-step process:
• Select the construction material and IP factors according to area which can be used.
• Determine the length and the desired number of LEDs per meter
• Select the color (single color or RGB)
• Select a suitable power supply (voltage and power)
• Select a suitable controller (dimmable, remotely controlled or DMX controlled)
1. Select the construction material and IP factors according to area which can be used
You should be clear where will the strip be placed. Use of LED strips internally or externally in dry, splash or wet areas is determine by the IP rating of the strip. There are options:
• LED Strips without silicon filling (Non Waterproof IP20 )
Perfect for indoor (areas under cupboards, stairs, indirect lighting applications).
• LED Strips with silicon covered (Waterproof IP65,IP67 )
Perfect for outdoor areas, areas with humidity (kitchens, bathrooms and workshops) or accent lighting on houses and buildings.
• LED Strips with plastic or Silicon sleeved (Fully Waterproof IP68 )
This strip is fully encapsulated by a silicon or plastic sleeve and is suitable for use in extremely humid environments such as swimming pools, saunas, or outdoor use where direct contact with rain or water is unavoidable.
Depending on how you plan on using the LEDs, you may actually need one type of LED light strip over another. The coated LED strip lights are better suited for areas like bathrooms because they are generally waterproof. For areas like walkways though, you may want to opt for aluminum panel LED light strips.The aluminum Led strip is ideal for bars, walkways, shelving and for washing entire walls in light. Place it in display cases or in ceiling cornices.
[Ovu poruku je menjao solun55 dana 02.05.2016. u 18:07 GMT+1]
[Ovu poruku je menjao solun55 dana 02.05.2016. u 18:08 GMT+1]