US company Bonfire Funds is hiring for a position of a senior frontend developer.
This would ideally be a full time position, but part-timers are welcome for a transitional period.
You would be working from home in Serbian timezone (think 9-17h).
Starting salary is $900/month
, but ultimately it would be determined based on your experience and expertise in the field.
You would be working on implementing and optimizing our websites & projects.
- 2+ years of experience
- fluent English(both written and spoken)
- HTML / CSS / JS / jQuery / Bootstrap
- LESS and/or SASS framework knowledge
- experience with responsive design
- ability to implement dynamic content in template engines (such as Twig, Smarty)
- be familiar with versioning and revision control tools (GIT or SVN)
- AngularJS (or the desire to learn it)
- would have experience with MVC frameworks
- understands concepts of scripting languages like PHP or Python or Ruby
- has a great sense of humor
- has their own agency already established, and can start working with us immediately
When contacting us, please send us last few projects you have worked on, which are currently online and we can inspect the code from within the browser. We will disregard applicants without these recent projects.
Contact us at [email protected]
with "Frontend Developer" in the subject.
[Ovu poruku je menjao bonfire-funds dana 06.07.2015. u 17:45 GMT+1]