Xplorify.net is an online educational platform designed to provide real-time conferencing courses. We are moving to leverage new communication technologies like WebRTC and Web Sockets. We work on components that leverage communications standards including SIP to provide real-time online courses that utilize audio, video, data channels and screen-sharing.
Desired skills and expertise:
• WebRTC. Previous experience with is a prerequisite. Sending us portfolio of WebRTC projects you worked is preferable.
• Web Sockets. Strong experience with Web Socket frameworks is a must. We are using them for signaling.
• Own your work. You have demonstrated ability to take a problem all the way to implementation, and take pride in what you do. You recognize that your work is a reflection of you.
• Initiative. You have a track record of not waiting on being told what to do, but rather seeking out how you can help and improve things you touch. A plan, not an excuse.
• .NET or Node.JS. Our preferred services language is C#, so demonstrated expertise with core C#, .NET frameworks, Node.JS frameworks, Express.JS, and application of design patterns
• API design. Maybe on a library, maybe on a web service.
• Mastery of more makes you versatile and valuable.
If you have the required skills, we offer you a long-term cooperation with an excellent compensation package.
Send us Your Professional biography (CV), in English and Macedonian language,
to the next email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Mile Davitkovski
Phone number: 00389 078 246 473