is a subsidiary of the codecentric AG, an expert in custom software development and one of the leading German providers in the areas of agility, architecture, Java performance, Java and Enterprise content Management.
codecentric nearshore teams in Serbia, Novi Sad, are made of highly qualified experts who are able to realize fast, affordably and of the highest quality IT projects based on Java.
Due to our increasing demand for Java experts, our office in Novi Sad (www.codecentric.rs
) is looking for:
We need someone who wants to be daily involved in development of Java software solutions and designing their architecture, who will use every chance that appears to improve model and design of the entire system, someone who is enjoying investigating new frameworks, implementing web services or optimizing database performance. Codecentric person is experienced with Java EE applications, web oriented and able to apply agile processes with focus on the quality, security and safety of the product.
Candidate profile and skills
• Experienced in Java development, 2+ years
• Experienced with some of Java web frameworks and tools (Spring, JSF, Wicket, GWT, Vaadin, …)
• Experienced with build processes and tools (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, …)
• Experienced with source control tools (Mercurial, Git, …)
• Experienced with unit and integration testing (JUnit , EasyMock, Selenium, …)
• Familiar with SOAP, JSON, REST protocols
• Familiar with designing multi-tier enterprise solutions
• Familiar with Rich Client applications (concept and development)
• Able to work in an international distributed team
• Interested in mobile platforms (Android & iOS)
Your abilities and interests
You love new technological challenges and have strong desire to educate and improve yourself. You are analytic and able to solve complex problems. You are communicative, talkative and keen on working with clients. You are ready for occasional traveling abroad.
Flexible working hours, great working environment, trips to biggest IT events around the world, projects with leading technology, competitive salary.
This job opening will be valid until filling all the positions and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2014.