Time Required: 1 minute
1. Make sure the basic toolbar is visible by right clicking on a blank area of the toolbar,
and placing a check mark next to Basic if it is not already enabled.
2. Find the "Snapshot Tool" on the Basic toolbar and select it.
3. Drag a box around the area you want to print. A message will alert you that the selection
has been copied to the clipboard. Click OK and you will see a dashed line around the area you just selected.
4. Click Print.
5. In the print dialog, set the print rage to "Selected graphic."
6. If you want to print the selection at its intended size, set Page Scaling to "None."
7. If you want the selection to fill the paper, set the page scaling to "Fit to paper."
You may need to check the "Auto-Rotate and Center" check box to maximize paper usage.
8. When you are satisfied with the preview, click OK to print the document.