is seeking a talented, experienced Magento Developer to join its growing talent team. If you’re good with PHP, MySQL, are familiar with jQuery and RPC, have extensive experience in developing end-to-end and delivering Magento based solutions and like to work on challenging projects that impact millions of people, we want to talk to you. Your task will NOT be to slice the design and create the initial HTML/CSS.
As part of the Backend Development team, you will be focused on developing next generation e-commerce solutions and making sure they meet the requirements and are done on time. You'd be a key contributor and have a voice in determining the future direction of our e-commerce development efforts.
* 3+ years PHP programming experience
* Magento development experience:
- A strong understanding of the Magento platform, demonstrated with a portfolio of sites that you have worked on
- End to end development of Magento sites is preferable as well as contributing to and/or leading their development with a wider team
- Experience of the best ways to perform Magento installations and upgrades, develop extensions and widgets, and configure the platform
- Magento theme creation
* Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and other front end technologies, including jQuery
* Understanding of OOP principles
* Using version control software (git)
* Must be detail oriented
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
* Accuracy and timeliness in execution of assigned tasks.
Please send your CV in English at [email protected], not later than March 19th 2012.
Looking forward working with you!
will drag you down to their level, then
beat you with
Petrovic | Blog