If you have problems connecting to Battle.net, hosting games or read ingame chat, please check first that you have forwarded port 6112 (default setting) to your computer. If so, you may want to try the AcceptEx patch for Wine.
* Create a new folder in your home directory.
* Create a new file named "patch" in it.
* Copy this in the file, save it.
* Get the newest PKGBUILD from the repositories. Save it in the same folder.
* Make sure you have all dependencies listed in the PKGBUILD, pay attention that you also need all make dependencies.
* Add the following line in the build section after the cd command:
patch -p1 < ../../patch
* Save the PKGBUILD and open a terminal.
* Change into the folder.
* Your computer will now compile Wine. This can take several minutes so please be patient.
* After that you have to install the package you have just builded (with root):
pacman -U wine-<version>-i686.pkg.tar.gz
Please note that you have to repeat these steps for each new wine version.
Mislim da je ovo resenje za problem, jos samo neko da mi pomogne da pacujem wine,i da mi objasni sta trebam ovde da uradim,posto sam probao sam i nisam znao kako.Hvala unapred