You can find a complete RDS encoder project at
Build it yourself, it's FREE :P
* Fully stand-alone
: LCD 2x16 characters and PS2 keyboard
* Real time encoding : programming "on-the-fly
", the RDS never stop to stream.
* More than 128 dynamic PS with delay up to 255s.
* Scrolling PS (PS Text) : up to 1024 characters.
* 2 lines RadioText : 2x64 characters.
* 32 PTYs.
* 7 Alternative Frequencies (AF).
* Traffic Program & Traffic Announcement (TP,TA) on keyboard's keypress.
* RDS Decoder software
* Winamp plug-in
("Now playing :")
* Full documentation & construction details available.