Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Opera finalne verzije: Opera Mini v5.0 i Opera Mobile v10.0

[es] :: Mreže i novosti :: Mobilni internet :: Opera finalne verzije: Opera Mini v5.0 i Opera Mobile v10.0

[ Pregleda: 4781 | Odgovora: 1 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Take 5

Član broj: 200551
109.93.118.*

+12 Profil

icon Opera finalne verzije: Opera Mini v5.0 i Opera Mobile v10.017.03.2010. u 20:58 - pre 170 meseci
Izašle su istovremeno finalne verzije Opera browsera za mobilne telefone:
Opera Mini ver 5.0
Opera Mobile ver 10.0

Final versions of both Opera Mini 5 and Opera Mobile 10 released

Citat:
The final versions of both Opera Mini 5 and Opera Mobile 10 have just been released. One after the other diverse versions of the free web browser have been showing up so that now there are dedicated versions for almost all platforms and most of the phones out there are compatible with either the Opera Mini 5 or the Opera Mobile 10.

If you own a feature phone with Java support, you can get the Mini 5, which was developed to guarantee fast and at the same time low cost web browsing. Since the amount of data is decreased by up to 90 percent pages are loaded much quicker and your phone bill is kept low. And there are some other nice features such as the Speed Dial, the support for multiple tabs and the password manager.

As you already know, the web browsers have dedicated versions for all leading smartphone platforms, including Symbian, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry.

Symbian users can enjoy the Java version of Opera Mini 5 (final) and the native version of Opera Mobile 10 (final).

Android users can make use of both the Java version of Opera Mini 5 (final) or the native version of application through the Android Market (still beta though). The native version of Opera Mobile 10 for Android is still (beta), as well.

Windows Mobile users have the same type of selection. It includes a native version of Opera Mobile 10 and two versions of Opera Mini 5 - a Java one (final) and a native one (beta).

If you want to give the free web browsers a try, you can download each of them directly to your phone from m.opera.com. Tell us what you think of them.

"Take Five" is the famous jazz piece written by Paul Desmond and performed by The Dave Brubeck Quartet. It is famous for its distinctive saxophone line and use of the unusual quintuple (5/4) time, from which its name is derived.

Take Five (1966)

Take Five by Al Jarreau 1976

Odgovor na temu

ninjaz
Vlada Ninic
Valjevo

Član broj: 32036
*.dynamic.isp.telekom.rs.

+26 Profil

icon Re: Opera finalne verzije: Opera Mini v5.0 i Opera Mobile v10.013.04.2010. u 11:16 - pre 169 meseci
Da dodam još da je izašla verzija za iPhone, tako da sada postoji nativno za sve platforme.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Mreže i novosti :: Mobilni internet :: Opera finalne verzije: Opera Mini v5.0 i Opera Mobile v10.0

[ Pregleda: 4781 | Odgovora: 1 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.