PyAIM-t 0.6 Release Notes
This is sort of a stopgap release to put out some important fixes, as requested
by folk on the py-transports list. Some highlights are:
• Support for @mac.com screen names.
• Support for chat room exchanges.
• Better unicode support.
• Support for extended status messages.
• Contact users upon disconnection.
• Support for displaying idle times.
• Improved rate limit handling.
Please be aware that, despite the support for chat room exchanges being added,
it's possible that normal groupchats may not work very well now. This release
did not include extensive testing of the new groupchat code. Exchanges are
specified using %. For example, #myroom%[email protected]
opens a chatroom myroom on exchange 4.