tesko je otici na sajt solidworksa i pogledati sve to?? osim utisaka... http://www.solidworks.com
SolidWorks System Requirements
System hardware and Operating System requirements for SolidWorks products.
For the PDM (Product Data Management) requirements, click here.
Microsoft® Windows® Supported Operating Systems (9)
Computer and Software Requirements:
* Minimum: 512MB RAM (SolidWorks 2009 1GB RAM)
Parts (< 200 features) and assemblies (< 1000 components)
* Recommended: 1GB or more (SolidWorks 2009 and higher 2GB or higher RAM)
Parts (> 200 features) and assemblies (> 1000 components)
* Very Large Models: X64 processor with 6GB or more, Parts > 1000 features, assemblies > 10000 components or models that exceed the limit of 32 bit architecture.
* Virtual memory recommended to 2X the amount of RAM.
* A certified OpenGL workstation graphics card and driver.
For a listing of tested and certified graphics cards and driver combinations visit the Graphics Cards and Systems web site.
* Intel® and AMD® processors.
Note: SolidWorks is not supported on Apple Mac® based machines.
* eDrawings® is supported on Apple Mac®-based machines.
* Mouse or other pointing device
* DVD drive
* Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, or 2007
* Internet Explorer version 6.x or 7.x
* Adobe Acrobat version 7.0.7 or higher
* SolidWorks is tested only with Microsoft's Windows Networking and Active Directory network environments.
* Novell networks and non-Windows based network storage devices are not tested or recommended.
SNL Server Requirements:
* USB or parallel port required.
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003® (recommended)
* Recommended: DVD drive. Minimum: CD drive (10)
(1) Required: Windows XP Professional SP2 or higher/
(2) Recommended: Windows 2000 Professional SP4
(3) eDrawings and eDrawings Professional support the following operating systems; Windows XP Professional 32-bit(1) ,Windows XP Professional 64-bit (1)(5)(6), Windows 2000 Professional (1) , Windows Server 2003, Mac OS 10.3.3 Panther and higher,
(4) Supported as a 32-bit application running in the 64-bit OS.
Supported as a 64-bit application SolidWorks 2006 SP4.1 or higher.
(8) Support included for Intel® EM64T.
The Windows operating system requirements follow the Microsoft Windows life-cycle policy which can be viewed at: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifeselect
(11) Windows Vista Ultimate, Business and Enterprise editions only. SP0 or higher.
(12) Windows Vista 64-bit is supported for SolidWorks 2008 SP3.1 or higher.
(13) SolidWorks Education Edition, Student Edition, and Student Design Kit do not run on 64-bit Windows operating systems