Say hello to Psi 0.12. Thanks to everyone involved in this or previous releases.
New in 0.12
• Multi-user chat windows now join one on one chat windows and can be opened in tabbed form, either sharing a window, or seperately.
• The roster search has been updated, and now triggers a filter when typing into the roster window.
• An XML ringbuffer is now used, allowing access to already received XML in the XML console.
• When resolving a name for new contacts, the full name is now used if the nick name is missing from the vcard.
• Auto-connect on wake is now an independent option.
• MUCs can now be bookmarked, and auto-joined.
• The old config.xml file has been dropped in favour of the new options.xml format - all options in Psi can now be configured from the Advanced options pane (no more hand-editing of config files is required).
• Vcard avatars are now transmitted for the benefit of legacy clients and servers not supporting PEP.
• A new diagnostics group is available in the help menu, to allow debugging problems with the QCA security layer.
• Launching several instances of the same profile on Windows and Unices with DBUS now behaves more sensibly.
• On X11, the taskbar should now flash on new messages for compliant window managers.
Downloads are available from http://psi-im.org/download/
Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.
Upali lampicu — koristi Jabber!