Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$

[es] :: Anonimnost i privatnost :: mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$

[ Pregleda: 4179 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

torbica
Zoran Torbica
community manager
Vracar, Beograd

Član broj: 187
*.tehnicom.net

Sajt: www.aikstednja.rs

+1 Profil

icon mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$19.09.2001. u 16:05 - pre 275 meseci
http://secure.alexa.com/exec/s...dos/settlement/claim_form.html

THE HONORABLE MARSHA J. PECHMAN

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON
AT SEATTLE

JOSHUA M. SUPNICK, individually and on
behalf of all others similarly situated,

Plaintiffs,
vs.

AMAZON.COM, INC. and ALEXA INTERNET,

Defendants.

NO. C00-0221-P

PROOF OF CLAIM FORM

AND RELATED ACTIONS

PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER, THIS PROOF OF CLAIM FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN THE SETTLEMENT ON BEHALF OF A CLASS, COMPOSED OF ALL PERSONS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE INSTALLED OR USED the ALEXA WEB BROWSING SOFTWARE, OTHER THAN VERSIONS 5.0 OR LATER.

By properly filling out this Proof of Claim Form and by furnishing certain supporting information that defendants will use to verify you as a Class Member, you may be entitled to share in the settlement proceeds. All information you provide on this Proof of Claim Form will be viewed and kept confidential by defendants and their counsel. This information may be shared with plaintiffs’ counsel, and potentially the Court, if there are any disputes.

THIS CLAIM FORM MAY BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE VIA THE SETTLEMENT INFO WEB SITE LOCATED AT http://www.alexa.com/settlement, OR BY MAIL TO:

ALEXA INTERNET LITIGATION
P.O. BOX 2405
MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA 94026-2405

THIS PROOF OF CLAIM FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE OR SIGNED AND MAILED NO LATER THAN 120 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE COURT APPROVES THE SETTLEMENT AS FAIR AND IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE CLASS. CURRENTLY, THE COURT IS SCHEDULED TO CONSIDER THE FAIRNESS OF THE SETTLEMENT AT A HEARING ON JULY 27, 2001. IF THE SETTLEMENT IS APPROVED ON THAT DATE, YOU MUST SUBMIT A CLAIM NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 24, 2001. (PLEASE CHECK THE SETTLEMENT INFORMATION WEB SITE AT WWW.ALEXA.COM/SETTLEMENT AFTER JULY 27, 2001, FOR THE FIRM CUT-OFF DATE.) ON-LINE CLAIM FORMS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE AND MAILED CLAIM FORMS POSTMARKED AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE REJECTED.

(Please type or print in blue or black ink)

certifies:
(Print or Type Name)

1. Identity of Claimant (You must fill out the information requested in sections (a) and (b) below to receive future notification as to whether you are eligible for payment. All items of information, sections (a) through (h), will be used to determine your eligibility for payment. It is important that you provide the information in the exact form as you believe Alexa Internet may have obtained it.):

a. First Name:
Last Name:
b. Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
c. Telephone Number (including area code):
d. Social Security Number:
e. Most frequently used email address:
f. Date of Birth:(mmyydd)
g. Mother's Maiden Name:
h. Most frequently used user or screen name:

2. Cookie Information:

I hereby state that I have identified the unique Alexa cookie identification number(s) on the hard drive of my computer as:

(Please consult the "Cookie Location Instructions" to locate the Alexa cookie identification number(s) on the hard drive of your computer. If you received this form in the mail, the instructions are attached. The instructions are also located on the settlement information web site located at http://www.alexa.com/settlement)

3. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the information contained in this Proof of Claim Form is, to the best of my knowledge, accurate and complete, and that I have completed only one Proof of Claim Form for each computer I own containing unique Alexa cookie identification number(s). I submit to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington with respect to my claim and agree to be bound by and subject to the terms of any judgment entered herein.

4. I understand that no signature is necessary if I submit this Proof of Claim Form on-line. However, I acknowledge that by submitting this Proof of Claim Form on-line, I subject myself to all the terms of Paragraph 3 above.

DATED:____________________
(Only if submitting by mail)

THIS PROOF OF CLAIM FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE OR SIGNED AND MAILED TO THE ADDRESS IDENTIFIED NO LATER THAN 120 DAYS AFTER THE COURT APPROVES THE SETTLEMENT AS FAIR AND IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE CLASS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS CLAIM FORM OR REGARDING PAYMENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, CALL TOLL-FREE 1-800-333-4002, OR CONSULT THE SETTLEMENT INFORMATION WEB SITE LOCATED AT http://www.alexa.com/settlement. YOU ALSO MAY WRITE TO ANY OF THE COUNSEL LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 6 OF THE OFFICIAL COURT NOTICE OF CLASS CERTIFICATION AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT OF CLASS ACTION.

www.aikstednja.rs mesec stednje 2010/ www.snajper.rs servis za media planiranje na Internetu

Odgovor na temu

Gojko Vujovic
Amsterdam, NL

Administrator
Član broj: 1

+165 Profil

icon Re: mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$19.09.2001. u 20:02 - pre 275 meseci
Hmm ne samo ALEXA nego i Amazon..
Svi smo mi korisnici oba ova servisa, jel tako ? :)
Ajd da ih tuzimo?

Odgovor na temu

m r v a

Član broj: 8
*.yubc.net

icon Re: mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$19.09.2001. u 20:23 - pre 275 meseci
Citat:
Gojko je napisao:
Svi smo mi korisnici oba ova servisa, jel tako ?

ccccc ....kako ko

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Anonimnost i privatnost :: mozda vam ALEXA plati 2000$

[ Pregleda: 4179 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.