Slucajno sam negde naleteo na stranu koja izgleda sadrzi uptstvo kako da postavite besplatni wireless.
Tekst je na engleskom, i koliko sam ja razumeo koristi se WRT54g Linksys router, neki pojacivac signala>, ..
i finta kloniranja MAC adresse kako bi dobili pristup ISP-ovom APiu.
Neznam dali radi, niti dali sam u pravu, ali me strasno zanima!!!
Pa englezi i strucnjaci, evo teksta, pa mi kazite ima l nesto od dzabe surfa, ili sam dzabe trosio vreme:
This page describes how setup a wireless bridge and router to grab internet access from stray wireless waves polluting your property!
- Linksys WET54g, Linksys WRT54G, Power injector system for Linksys WET54g.
Setting up a Linksys system:
1) Collect the following information from the gateway generating the signal you will be using.
a) The Gateway's SSID. (linksys)
b) The Gateway's IP address. (192.168.1.1)
c) The Gateway's subnet mask value. (255.255.255.0)
d) The Gateway's DHCP start and number of clients. (192.168.1.100 / 50)
e) The Gateway's wireless broadcast channel. (6)
f) The Gateway's encryption setting. (none)
g) The Gateway's pass phrase. (N/A)
2) Use Netstumbler and connected a PC directly to the antenna to get the best signal strength through antenna orientation.
3) Plug in the antenna and one end of the CAT5 cable into the WET54g. Plug the other end of the CAT5 cable into the injector. Plug the 48 volt power supply to the injector. Plug the CAT5 cable molded into the injector into the ethernet port of a PC. Set up the WET54g using the setup utility by doing the following:
a) Set the Mode to Infrastructure.
b) Set the SSID to that of the gateway generating the signal you will be using.
c) Set the channel to that of the gateway generating the signal you will be using.
d) Set the Network Mode to mixed for both wireless B and G standards.
e) Set IP settings to Automatically obtain an IP address (DHCP).
f) Under security, set the encryption and pass phrase as if you were connecting a
WiFi card to the gateway generating the signal you will be using.
g) Save the settings.
4) Check the link by plugging CAT5 cable that is molded into the injector into an Ethernet port on a PC and check that the connection to the network and internet is active and working properly. At this point, three green LEDs should be active on the WET54g, the power LED, the LAN LED and the Wireless LED.
5) Plug 12 volt power into the WRT54g that you will be using for a router / wireless access point. Push in and hold the reset switch (on the back of the WRT54g, near the WAN port) until all the LEDs on the front come on and are steady, then release the reset switch. Set up the WRT54g by doing the following:
a) Plug a short CAT5 Cable into any of the four LAN ports on the back of the WRT54g.
b) Plug the other end of the short CAT5 cable into an Ethernet port on a PC.
c) Start an internet browser, and go to http:\\192.168.1.1
d) Log into the WRT54g by leaving the password blank and entering "admin" in the
e) Starting at Setup, select Advanced Routing. Under Advanced Routing, change the Operating Mode to "Router". Save the changes at the bottom of page.
f) Navigate to the Wireless main page, Basic Wireless Settings. Set Wireless
Network Mode to "Mixed", Wireless Network Name (SSID) to "XXXXXXX", and Wireless Channel to a channel as far away from the Gateway's broadcast channel as possible. (ie. if the Gateway's broadcast channel is "1", set the WRT54g's channel to "11"; if the Gateway's broadcast channel is set to "6", set the WRT54G's channel to "1" or "11"; if the Gateway's broadcast channel is set to "11", set the WRT54g's channel to "1"; etc.) Save the changes at the bottom of page.
g) Navigate to the Setup main page, Basic Setup. Change the Network Address Server Settings (DHCP) to "Disabled". Confirm that the Subnet Mask is the same as the Gateway's (255.255.255.0). Change the WRT54g's Router IP to an IP address outside of the range of the Gateway's DHCP, but conforming to the Subnet Mask. (ie. Gateway's Subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 (which means the first three number sequences of the Gateway and the WRT54g must be the same), DHCP Starting IP Address 192.168.1.100 and Maximum Number of DHCP Users at 50, then the Gateway's DHCP would assign IP addresses from 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.150. Allowable values for the WRT54g's Router IP address would be 192.168.1.151 to 192.168.255. Any value in that range will work. Save the changes at the bottom of the page. (Note: you will not be able to sign back into the WRT54g Router after changing the IP address, so please follow the order of the steps precisely. If something goes wrong, or the settings need to be changed, repeat procedure from step 5)).
6) Complete the instillation by plugging the CAT5 cable that is molded into the injector into any of the four LAN ports on the WRT54g. DO NOT PLUG THE CAT5 CABLE THAT IS MOLDED INTO THE INJECTOR INTO THE WAN PORT OF THE WRT54g!
Setup is now complete. Please note, the Gateway's DHCP cliants table will show the name, assigned IP address, and MAC address of all PC's connected to the Gateway OR the WRT54g Router / Access Point. It will also show the IP address assigned to the WET54g along with it's MAC address. If connecting through this system, feel free to spoof your MAC address, clone MAC addresses where possible, and make sure that your PC name will not identify you personally. It would also be advisable to make sure your network name is not the same as any network that may be set up through the Gateway, if it is, your PC will be visible under "Computers Near Me".
There appears to be no law against connecting in this way. Anyone polluting your property with their signals is fair game as of 03/01/06. Please use MAC address spoofing, and ensure nothing in the naming or addressing will identify you, although there is no law today, please don't get a court case rolling. Use your head where others fail to use theirs!
e da, jel moze neko na srpskom da otprilike objasni sta je fora?