Evo ti resenje problrma sa oficijelnog (Adobe.com) sajta:
Error "File format not supported" when you import VOB files (Premiere Elements 1.0, Premiere Pro 1.x)
When you try to import VOB files into Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 or Premiere Pro 1.x, the application returns the error message, "File format not supported."
Premiere Elements 1.0 and Premiere Pro 1.x do not support importing and editing the VOB file format. If you must work with the contents of a DVD, the following suggestions may provide you with possible workflows for using this material in Premiere.
Solution 1: Change the .vob file extension to .mpg, and then import into Premiere.
Note: Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro do not import encrypted DVD MPEG files . The technique described below only works when used with VOB files that have not been encrypted.
1. Open My Computer, right-click the DVD drive, and choose Explore.
2. Navigate to the Video_TS folder.
3. Copy the VOB files to your hard drive.
4. Change the VOB file extensions (.vob) to the MPEG file extension (.mpg).
5. Import the MPEG files into Premiere Elements 1.0 or Premiere Pro 1.x.
6. Render the footage on the time line.
Solution 2: Convert the MPEG files to DV AVI
Use a third-party application (such as VirtualDub, DVD2AVI, or Mpeg2AVI) to convert the MPEG files from Solution 1 to Microsoft DV AVI, and then import the DV AVI files into Premiere.
For additional information on converting VOB files to DV AVI files as well as other format conversion, visit www.videohelp.com