Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Uhapšeni on-line dileri droge

[es] :: IT pravo i politika razvoja :: Uhapšeni on-line dileri droge

[ Pregleda: 2246 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Slobodan Miskovic

Član broj: 4967
*.dialup.neobee.net.

+105 Profil

icon Uhapšeni on-line dileri droge15.05.2005. u 01:52 - pre 230 meseci
Uhapšeni on-line dileri droge

Tri člana bande dilera koji su koristili internet za prodaju kanabisa i isporučivali ga na adrese širom Velike Britanije, uhvaćeni su prošle nedelje i osuđeni na kaznu zatvora. Haj-tek dileri su protivzakonito trgovali s veb sajta koji je pokrenuo Šon Džekson, lečeni narkoman. Redovne mušterije su putem sajta naručivale drogu.

Dileri ovog prvog britanskog on-line narkomanskog lanca su klijentima isporučivali kanabis u malim hermetički zatvorenim plastičnim vrećicama jer se tako prilikom transporta ne oseća miris droge.

"Posao" je toliko procvetao da je dilerska grupa za godinu dana zaradila više od 700.000 evra, a Džekson je, kao pravi inovator, kasnije prodao ideju i bazu mušterija nekolicini drugih dilera u Velikoj Britaniji.

Sud je opisao kako su Džekson i Haris pripremili veb sajt uz pomoć nepoznate osobe iz istočne Evrope, koja je u begu. Banda je koristila savremene enkripcione tehnike da bi šifrovala imena svojih klijenata, a od tako zarađenog novca kriminalci su kupili bar četiri kuće, objavila je engleska policija.

Šon Džekson, Mark Haris i Dominik Bolongar iz Londona osućeni su zbog preprodaje droge na pet, odnosno tri i po godine zatvora. Uz zatvorsku kaznu, Džeksonu je određeno da u narednih šest meseci plati kaznu u visini od 150 hiljada evra. Sudija je posebno obratio pažnju i naglasio specifičnu, teško uhvatljivu, organizaciju bande. Utvrđeno je da su na taj način poslovali od novembra 2002. do decembra 2003. godine.

"Vi ste nemilosrdno koristili world wide web kako biste reklamirali i promovisali drogu, i to bez obzira na posledice po potencijalne korisnike", prekorio je sudija optuženike tokom izricanja kazne.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Drugs website gang sentenced

By Staff reporter

A SOPHISTICATED internet drug dealing operation which generated sales of up to £500,000 was crushed by Hertfordshire Police and Sussex Police.

In what is believed to be the first prosecution of its kind, Hove Crown Court heard on Friday how Sean Jackson, of Brewhouse Hill, Wheathampstead, took orders online and packaged drugs himself.

The 37-year-old had a stash of envelopes, address labels and a heat-sealing machine. He would dispatch the drugs and regularly visit cash points, making large withdrawals from his personal accounts.

The "highly lucrative" on-line drug operation was run like a professional business, the court heard.

Thousands of customers placed orders on password-protected websites and received heat-sealed packages of the drugs by recorded delivery.

Jackson, who pleaded guilty, was jailed for five years for supplying Class B drugs, namely cannabis, and two years for concealing the proceeds of drug trafficking, to run concurrently.

Jackson's former partner, Lisa Wilkinson, 35, also of Brewhouse Hill, and David Harris, 40, of Bournemouth, both pleaded guilty to concealing the proceeds of drug trafficking and were given 200 hours community service each.

David Harris' brother, Mark Harris, 41, of London, was also involved in administrative work and processed orders received from across the UK and as far afield as the Channel Islands.

The orders were often passed on to Dominic Bolongaro, of London, who was paid £7 a time for packaging and distributing the drug parcels.

Prosecutor Christine Laing said: "Between November 2002 and December 2003, Sean Jackson and Mark Harris both operated websites offering for sale cannabis of various types and associated paraphernalia.

"When orders were received over the internet they were acknowledged. Both Jackson and Bolongaro were then involved in packaging the drugs and sending them out to customers.

"Both Mark Harris and Sean Jackson had evidence elimination programmes installed on their computers, no doubt in an attempt to frustrate any police investigation."

Defending Jackson, John Burton said: "This is not a case where he was leading a big lifestyle spending large amounts of money."

The court was told how Sussex Police had carried out two "test purchases" of drugs from the website.

Both orders were received within a few days in heat-sealed plastic bags and came by recorded delivery, post marked from London.

Jackson had put some of the money through the bank account of his former partner Wilkinson, who he lived with in St Albans.

Mark Harris had also asked his brother David to open a bank account to deposit some of the drugs proceeds.

Sergeant Jason Collins from Hertfordshire Constabulary's tactical team said: "All five defendants had a few personal bank accounts each where vast quantities of transactions were taking place every day from up and down the country."

PC Pauline O'Sullivan worked closely with the National Hi-tech Crime Unit and Sussex Police to bring the defendants to court.

Mark Harris, who pleaded guilty, was jailed for three-and-a-half years for supplying Class B drugs and 12 months for concealing the proceeds of drug trafficking, to run concurrently.

Bolongaro, who also pleaded guilty, was given 18 months imprisonment for the same offences.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: IT pravo i politika razvoja :: Uhapšeni on-line dileri droge

[ Pregleda: 2246 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.