1) Download SoftCam http://www.softcam.com
2) Install SoftCam (damm!)
3) Connect the camera to PC and switch it to the Review mode (the same used to download the photos to PC)
4) Turn on the camera
5) Close any window that opened for downloading photos.
6) Open the RemoteCapture software and connect to the camera.
7) Expand the "Detail Setting" option
At the Angle Adjustment tab, click on the Viewfinder On option
Ok, at this point, you should be seeing the image from your camera
9) Open the SoftCam. At the main window, go to Options: Set it to Default
Live Video Source as "SoftCam Screen Capture". OK
10) Drag the button 'Stored x Live' to the Live position
11) A square will appear, drag it so that it frames the camera image. As shown on the preview, it is already capturing what is on screen and emulating a webcam!
12) Open MSN an see if it display a image (or logo) of a webcam. If so, you did it! Note that every time you open a device that uses a webcam, the damm Live X Stored button switch back to Stored.
Well, now you can call someone to a webcam conference at MSN (or the desired program), click at Live and take care so as not to frame some undesirable thing on screen
pa javite da li radi!