Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

:::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??

[es] :: IT pravo i politika razvoja :: :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??

[ Pregleda: 2161 | Odgovora: 3 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

MARKO MAXIMUS
xexe samostalni tvorac stetocina i audio
producent
BEOGRAD

Član broj: 51485
213.244.208.*

icon :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??18.04.2005. u 23:18 - pre 231 meseci
Hmmmm da da li ste CULI za ovo ??
Konacno je odluceno MACROMEDIA i ADOBE se definitivno spajaju u jednu ogromnu kompaniju (samo se ceka odgovor americke administrative -neki pravni shit )

Btw postujem i otvaram ovu temu sad jer mislim da je ovo veliki dogadjaj -verovatno najveci u proteklih 4 godine- (te mislim da bi i svakom ko se bavi dizanom ili uopste koga inspirise umetnost (pa i elektronska ) ovo trebali da zapamte kao jedan od velikih industrijskih dogadjaja ..bla bla ) Nego da se vratim ja na temu ...
Posto su i jedna i druga kompanija izbacile u toku svojih pojedinacnih zivota izuzetne graficke ( pa i ne samo graficke) alate (software ) na trziste i omogucili velikom broju profesionalaca pa i obicnih korisnika koji samo po malo rade na racunaru da svoj posao obavljaju BRZE BOLJE pa donekle i kreativnije i sto je vazno bez zadrzavanja u kreativnom procesu na tome kako izvesti nesto (posto je sav alat bas simplifikovan)

E sad interesuje me i vase misljenje o tom spajanju ?
DA li vas to raduje (ili mozda radja skepsu)?

Da li mislite da ce Adobe zbog svoje velicine i kolicine novca koji ima na raspolaganju da ("pojede") definitivno deset puta kreativniju (kreativniji tim) macromedia-e?

Uglavnom ovo je vise obavestenje ali me interesuje i vase misljenje o tome ?
(wierd)
P.S. vest je izuzetno sveza ovog jutra objavljena tako da ko ne veruje nejka poseti sajtove doticnih kompanija pa ce cuti i o danasnjoj odluci o kojoj se suskalo vec neko vreme

POZ MAXIMUS
Life is to short for bullshit so if you want something go for at
Want something to ask or do shout out dont weight to some snipe madrf**ker came or do before you xixi
Citat jednog neobicnog lika
thunderlord

Odgovor na temu

MARKO MAXIMUS
producent
BEOGRAD

213.244.208.*

icon Re: :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??18.04.2005. u 23:40 - pre 231 meseci
BTw evo Pisanijka koje je adobe objavio danas

Citat:

Adobe and Macromedia

Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) has announced a definitive agreement to acquire Macromedia (Nasdaq: MACR) in an all-stock transaction valued at approximately $3.4 billion. Under the terms of the agreement, which has been approved by both boards of directors, Macromedia stockholders will receive, at a fixed exchange ratio, 0.69 shares of Adobe common stock for every share of Macromedia common stock in a tax-free exchange. Based on Adobe’s and Macromedia’s closing prices on Friday April 15, 2005, this represents a price of $41.86 per share of Macromedia common stock.

The combination of Adobe and Macromedia strengthens our mission of helping people and organizations communicate better. Through the combination of our powerful development, authoring and collaboration tools – and the complementary functionality of PDF and Flash – we have the opportunity to drive an industry-defining technology platform that delivers compelling, rich content and applications across a wide range of devices and operating systems.

By combining the passion and creativity of two leading-edge companies, we will continue driving innovations that are changing the ways people everywhere are experiencing and interacting with information.

Adobe is required to include the following legend on any communications that may be deemed to be offering or soliciting material under the applicable SEC rules and regulations:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND WHERE TO FIND IT

Adobe Systems Incorporated intends to file a registration statement on Form S-4, and Adobe and Macromedia, Inc. intend to file a related joint proxy statement/prospectus, in connection with the merger transaction involving Adobe and Macromedia. Investors and security holders are urged to read the registration statement on Form S-4 and the related joint proxy/prospectus when they become available because they will contain important information about the merger transaction. Investors and security holders may obtain free copies of these documents (when they are available) and other documents filed with the SEC at the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov. In addition, investors and security holders may obtain free copies of the documents filed with the SEC by Adobe by contacting Macromedia Investor Relations at 408-536-4416. Investors and security holders may obtain free copies of the documents filed with the SEC by Macromedia by contacting Macromedia Investor Relations at 415-252-2106.

Ovo je finansijska zzancija te necu da komentarisem sem (mamu im ... koliko novca imaju .... )

Want something to ask or do shout out dont weight to some snipe madrf**ker came or do before you xixi
thunderlord

Odgovor na temu

MARKO MAXIMUS
producent
BEOGRAD

213.244.208.*

icon Re: :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??18.04.2005. u 23:49 - pre 231 meseci
A ovo je pisanije MACROMEDIA-e :

Citat:
» April 18, 2005
Macromedia + Adobe

Well, as you probably have probably heard by now, Macromedia and Adobe announced this morning that our companies are combining. If you are like me, then I am sure there are a ton of questions going through your head. We have put up a mini site with more information, but I wanted to make a quick post to put some more context around what is happening.

First, Macromedia and Adobe have announced that we are combining into a single company. However, and this is a very important point, this has not occurred yet, and will not occur until approved by stockholders and government regulators. This is an important point, because during this period, there will be some legal constraints on what I (and other Macromedia employees) can and can't speak about in public (see the end of the post for an example). So, please keep this in mind if you ask a question and are referred to the FAQ or web site.

So, with that in mind, I can't actually go into too many details. Day to day work at Macromedia will continue on as it has been. We are still working on 8ball, Maelstrom and everything else we have been working on. We are still planning to ship sometime in the second half of this year. We are still committed to Flash as a development platform (probably more than ever now). We are still committed to our server products, such as ColdFusion (7 has been incredibly successful) and Flex.

How will this affect the Macromedia culture? We have worked hard over the past couple of years to get closer to you, communicate more directly and more often. We have tons of employees participating in the community, whether it be through mailing lists, forums, weblogs or contributing code. I think that it is this culture of openness and participation that has made us so successful over the past couple of years. This is not going to change. Indeed, I think that this culture of openness and participation is one of the reasons that Adobe was interested in bringing our companies closer together.

Eto to bi bilo to za sada a videcemo sta ce biti

Inace Btw ja imam pouzdane informacije da Adobe vec jednovreme radi na formatu koji bi trebalo da priblizi vektorsku grafiku i animaciju (pogotovo 2D) Sto mi je btw bilo cudno (posto adobe nikad nije isao u tom pravcu imaju ljude ali ne rade na tom polju ??) ali eto izgleda da su pokupili nesto od macromedia-e (covek se uci dok je ziv) a sad kad tu upadnu i stvarno neverovatni kreativni timovi MACROMEDIA-e bice ili belaja ili stvarno dobrog software-a dobrih platformi i svega sto ide uz to
Tako da se ja za razvoj graficke industrije ne bojim uopste !!! Barem za narednih pet godina

Osim mozda Monopol xexexe ali dobro sve je to deo jedne globalne igre xixi

Poz i posetite ove sajtove

MAXIMUS

thunderlord

Odgovor na temu

Ni ten ichi ryu

Član broj: 4489
*.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net.

+1 Profil

icon Re: :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??19.04.2005. u 06:00 - pre 231 meseci
lepo... ali ovo je već treći thread na ovu temu danas.
FBzP

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: IT pravo i politika razvoja :: :::: ADOBE + MACROMEDIA == JEdna opaka kompanija :) !!!??

[ Pregleda: 2161 | Odgovora: 3 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.