PyMSNt 0.10 has been released and declared stable. Its handling several
thousand concurrent users on SAPO (http://messenger.sapo.pt
This release brings all sorts of niceties:
* Limited ad-hoc commands
* More stability
* Fixes to contact list handling (this may mean you have to redelete a
few contacts as a once-off)
* Clustering support (requires an extra component. Join py-transports
if you're interested)
* MSN7 personal message -> Jabber status, and MSN nick -> Jabber vCard
* <nickname> tag in presence for willing clients.
* And of course, vCard and (limited) JEP-8 avatars!
Grab it from: http://msn-transport.jabberstudio.org
Have a look at the developer docs
to see how to make sure your client
works well with the transport.
At the moment the user guide isn't fully up to date.