Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

MS vs EAC: "Ballot screen" za SVE (XP i Vista) - a ne samo za Win7!!!???

[es] :: Advocacy :: MS vs EAC: "Ballot screen" za SVE (XP i Vista) - a ne samo za Win7!!!???

[ Pregleda: 2249 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Catch 22

Član broj: 148083
93.87.153.*

+21 Profil

icon MS vs EAC: "Ballot screen" za SVE (XP i Vista) - a ne samo za Win7!!!???28.07.2009. u 22:07 - pre 179 meseci
European Vista and XP to get browser ballot screen too

Deo teksta sa gornjeg linka
Citat:
Mary Jo Foley noticed that hidden in the fine print of the proposal details, Microsoft confirms this will be available for XP and Vista via a Windows Update.

"Microsoft will distribute a Ballot Screen software update to users within the EEA of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Client PC Operating Systems, by means of Windows Update as described hereafter: A software update enabling the Ballot Screen to be displayed will be made available to all current and future users of Windows XP and Windows Vista who receive updates from Windows Update. For Windows XP and Windows Vista users the Ballot Screen update will first be made available between 3 and 6 months after the adoption of the Commission's decision."

Microsoft is proposing that the ballot screen includes 10 or fewer of "the most widely-used web browsers that run on Windows with a usage share of equal to or more than 0.5% in the EEA (European Economic Area)." The browser choice will be presented with a display of icons and "basic identifying information" on the Web browsers.

PS
Svestan sam da već postoji tema: Opera Ludilo se Nastavlja, ali su ovo potpuno novi i još luđi detalji... nigde kraja ludilu!

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Advocacy :: MS vs EAC: "Ballot screen" za SVE (XP i Vista) - a ne samo za Win7!!!???

[ Pregleda: 2249 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.