Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Microsoft Exam Insurance

[es] :: Sertifikati :: Microsoft Exam Insurance

[ Pregleda: 3903 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Miroslav Jeftić
Istraživanje ruda
[ES]

Član broj: 37513

Sajt: about:blank

+2200 Profil

icon Microsoft Exam Insurance15.11.2006. u 18:29 - pre 212 meseci
Get two chances to pass your Microsoft Certification exam

With Microsoft Exam Insurance, you can retake a Microsoft Certification exam if you need to. You'll have two chances to pass and validate your knowledge of critical IT job functions.

Or, pass on your first try and save 25 percent on your next exam

You'll receive a 25 percent discount on any future Microsoft Certification exam. With each additional Microsoft Certification that you earn, you'll be further along the path to getting the recognition you deserve.

Citat:
Q. What is Microsoft Exam Insurance?
A. Exam Insurance is a new program that offers a win-win solution for those seeking Microsoft Certification. Exam Insurance works in two ways. First, it offers two chances for you to pass the initial exam; and, second, if you pass the initial exam, you receive a 25 percent discount on your next exam.

Q. Which exams are eligible for Microsoft Exam Insurance?
A. Any Microsoft Learning IT Professional, Developer, or Microsoft Dynamics exam is eligible for Microsoft Exam Insurance.

Q. Can I take the exams at any Microsoft Exam Delivery Provider?
A. Yes.

Q. Who should purchase Exam Insurance?
A. Anyone who plans to take a Microsoft Certification exam in the next six months or before June 30, 2007 should purchase Exam Insurance.

Q. Where do I purchase Exam Insurance?
A. You must purchase an Exam Insurance voucher from a participating Learning Solutions Partner. To locate a participating Learning Solutions Partner, visit the Learning Solutions Partner Web site.

Q. When can I purchase Exam Insurance?
A. Exam Insurance must be purchased when you purchase your original exam voucher. Exam Insurance can be purchased from November 15, 2006 through May 31, 2007.

Q. How much does Exam Insurance cost?
A. Pricing for Exam Insurance varies by region. Please contact a participating Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions for details.

Q. Can I purchase Exam Insurance more than one time?
A. Yes. You can purchase Exam Insurance more than one time during the program offering period. However, your retake offer cannot be added to any other voucher retake offer. Likewise, you cannot apply the 25 percent discount offer to another Exam Insurance purchase.

Q. Is Exam Insurance refundable?
A. Exam Insurance is non-refundable.

Q. Do I have to register for this offer before I take my initial exam?
A. No. However, you must have purchased an Exam Insurance voucher before you take your exam from a participating Learning Solutions Partner.

Q. Where do I redeem Exam Insurance for a retake or discount?
A. Exam Insurance vouchers can be redeemed at any Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric testing center.

Q. How do I register for the initial exam?
A. You may register for the initial exam through a Microsoft Exam delivery provider's Web site, by telephone, or at testing locations.

• Contact Pearson VUE at http://www.vue.com.
• Contact Thomson Prometric at http://www.register.prometric.com.

Q. How do I redeem the Exam Insurance vouchers?
A. For your first exam, register online at Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric, or call your local testing center. Provide your Exam Insurance voucher number when you register. If you failed your first exam and are registering for a retake, register online for that same exam at Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric. Or, call your local testing center. Remember to provide the same voucher number when registering for your retake. If you passed your first exam and are registering for a second exam, you can do the following:

• Register online or call your local testing center.
• If you are a Pearson VUE registrant and you are registering online, you must enter the promo code that you received into the promo code field to receive the 25 percent discount.
• If you are a Thomson Prometric registrant and you are registering online, you must enter the original voucher number to receive the 25 percent discount.
• Using your credit card, pay the difference between the amount of the second exam that you are registering for and the 25 percent discount received with Exam Insurance.

Q. Is the testing center call toll-free?
A. The call is toll-free in some countries. Other countries will require a toll. For the lists of call center contact numbers, visit the following Web sites:
http://www.vue.com/contact/ms (for the Pearson VUE call center contact numbers)
http://www.prometric.com/ContactUs/default.htm (for the Thomson Prometric call center contact numbers)

Q. How many free exams can I receive?
A. Every time that you purchase an Exam Insurance voucher before you take an exam, you are entitled to retake that exam for free. This is the case if you did not pass on your first try. If you passed on your first try, you qualify for a 25 percent discount on your next exam.

Q. What is the timeframe in which I must take my first exam? If I don't pass my exam on the first try, in what timeframe must I retake that same exam?
A. You must take the first exam between November 15, 2006 and June 30, 2007. If you don't pass on the first try, you may retake the same exam at no additional charge before June 30, 2007.

Q. If I failed an exam before November 15, 2006, am I eligible for the Exam Insurance offer?
A. No. Unfortunately, you will not be eligible to participate in the Exam Insurance offer.

Q. When does Exam Insurance expire?
A. You may purchase Exam Insurance until May 31, 2007. Exam Insurance must be redeemed by June 30, 2007.

Q. How can I learn more about how to prepare for an exam?
A. Visit the Microsoft Learning Exam Preparation Tip Sheet for information about how to prepare for your exam. Make sure that you thoroughly read the exam prep guide for the exam you plan to take.

Q. Is the Exam Insurance program offer available worldwide?
A. Yes. This offer is available worldwide at participating Microsoft Learning Solutions Partners. For a list of partners, visit the Learning Solutions Partner Web site.

Q. Who do I contact if I lose my voucher?
A. Please contact the Learning Solutions Partner where you purchased the voucher.

http://www.microsoft.com/learn.../offers/insurance/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/learn...ers/insurance/faq/default.mspx

[Ovu poruku je menjao Bryan Fury dana 15.11.2006. u 19:49 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

marko zivkovic

Član broj: 108915
*.dynamic.sbb.co.yu.

icon Re: Microsoft Exam Insurance12.12.2006. u 13:44 - pre 211 meseci
jel moze neko da pojasni ovu microsoftovu ponudu...!?

Odgovor na temu

Miroslav Jeftić
Istraživanje ruda
[ES]

+2200 Profil

icon Re: Microsoft Exam Insurance12.12.2006. u 14:17 - pre 211 meseci
U najkraćem - kad prijavljuješ ispit ako hoćeš kupiš vaučer, pa ako prođeš ispit za sledeći imaš 25% popusta, ako padneš možeš besplatno da izađeš još jednom.

Odgovor na temu

marko zivkovic

*.dynamic.sbb.co.yu.

icon Re: Microsoft Exam Insurance12.12.2006. u 15:20 - pre 211 meseci
pa to je ok i dobra stvar.kazi mi samo koliko se naplacuje taj vaucer i kako ga dobiti?ja sam ispite zakazivao preko VUE pearson testing centra...da li taj vaucer izdaje microsoft ili testing centar u kome se polaze ako ga izdaje microsoft na koji nacin ga treba prezentovati ,u ovom slucaju, vue testing centru...da li neko ima iskustva sa ovom ponudom?

Odgovor na temu

Miroslav Jeftić
Istraživanje ruda
[ES]

+2200 Profil

icon Re: Microsoft Exam Insurance12.12.2006. u 19:02 - pre 211 meseci
Citat:
Q. Where do I purchase Exam Insurance?
A. You must purchase an Exam Insurance voucher from a participating Learning Solutions Partner. To locate a participating Learning Solutions Partner, visit the Learning Solutions Partner Web site.

Na tom sajtu kao partner koji prodaje vaučer je bila navedena samo Smart škola računara (iz NS-a) kada sam zadnji put gledao - www.smart.edu.yu. Ne znam koliko košta vaučer, ali možeš ih nazvati i pitati. :)

[Ovu poruku je menjao Bryan Fury dana 12.12.2006. u 20:35 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

marko zivkovic

*.dynamic.sbb.co.yu.

icon Re: Microsoft Exam Insurance12.12.2006. u 20:35 - pre 211 meseci
raspitao sam se,zvao sam GUIDANCE kod kojih sam inace bio na obuci .

fora je u tome sto kad zakazujes ispit preko skole on kosta 65 $ + 25 $ vaucer = 90$ a kad zakazujes preko interneta ispit je 50$ ali nemas mogucnost da kupis vaucer.e sad matematika je takva imas pravo da padnes{kao second shot}i da izadjes ponovo a ako polozis imas popust 25% na sledeci ispit ali na cenu od 65 $ a ne od 50$....

nadam se da vam je jasno.ne isplativa kombinacija.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Sertifikati :: Microsoft Exam Insurance

[ Pregleda: 3903 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.