Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Jednostavan i fino placen posao u C-u!

[es] :: C/C++ programiranje :: Jednostavan i fino placen posao u C-u!

[ Pregleda: 3220 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Programmer
Ivan Markovic
Belgrade

Član broj: 72603
194.106.169.*

Sajt: Serbia

icon Jednostavan i fino placen posao u C-u!01.02.2006. u 13:02 - pre 221 meseci
I will need a team to repackage the source code provided to meet the requirements of the License. This involves removing code that attempts to talk to their servers. We need to simply isolate the network tunnel code and to create a simple configuration user interface. The end result will be an application and configuration utility. You will enter an IP address into the utility and save it. Then you will be able to create a network tunnel to this IP address. When you start your Xbox or PS2 and try to join a system linked LAN game the application will forward the packets across the tunnel to the remote instance of the application. In this way the two gaming consoles will be able to play each other as if they were on the same LAN even though they are separated by the internet. This is diagramed well in the spec.

Since the tunnel code, packet capture code, and console broadcast detection methods are all completed in the source code all you need to do is strip out everything else and create the simple configuration utility. This can even be done through a flat file if you wish.

->
Ovaj posao moze da se uradi za jedan/dva dana!

Ko hoce da ga prihvati za ??? eura nek pise odmah na [email protected] da posaljem lokaciju gde se nalazi source file. Rok je do 15tog, ali kazem program se radi, za onoga ko lako cita C kod za dan-dva.

Hvala.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: C/C++ programiranje :: Jednostavan i fino placen posao u C-u!

[ Pregleda: 3220 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.