Član broj: 36880
FNX Limited, an established international software development company, is looking to fill several open positions (Software Engineer) to supplement its existing operations in software development, testing and packaging. Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV’s to email@example.com. Appropriate candidates will be invited for an interview.
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
A Software Engineer is responsible for generating efficient, high quality production code from a technical design document or Issue/Resolution document. The Software Engineer is expected to operate within an established development framework and follow all defined procedures. The successful candidate must be experienced in the C programming Language, UNIX Operating System (preferably Solaris), Relational Databases and SQL programming.
• Document low-level designs based on high-level design documents.
• Participate in low-level design reviews.
• Code new enhancements from start to end with minimal instruction.
• Participate in code reviews of own and other’s work.
• Resolve programming problems / answer questions.
• Maintain current knowledge of software development practices.
• Practice good coding techniques (reusability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.)
• Knowledge of finance and business concepts.
• Under-graduate degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• At least 2 years experience of programming production-quality code.
• Demonstrable practical experience of documenting technical designs.
• Practical working knowledge of structured programming techniques and concepts.
• Practical working knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques and concepts.
• Ability to follow a defined schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work both in a team environment and alone.
• Working knowledge of C Programming, Unix (Solaris) and SQL (Sybase).
0% - 5% valid passport is required.