MEDIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- lokacija rada Beograd, on site / remote kombinacija
Working on large B2B projects for German clients in Chemical, Mechanical and real estate Industries
• Responsible for implementing features or complete applications based on design and technical specification.
• Capable of understanding project scope and translating business requirements into implementation tasks.
• Capable of understanding software lifecycle, responsible for managing changes and for the quality of releases.
• Responsible for defining and improving company coding practices, assisting junior colleagues with their growth.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering (ETF, PMF, FON) or similar field
• 2+ years of Experience in Java programing language stack
• 2+ years of Experience with Spring and/or Spring-Boot framework
• Practical knowledge of Docker Virtualization
• 2+ year of SQL development
• Practical knowledge of Node.js or Go languages
• Experienced with application lifecycle management and quality control processes.
• Experience working with NoSQL databases is a plus
• Experience working on one of the cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus
• Experience working with SAP HANA is a plus
What we offer:
• You will be working in our Belgrade office located in city center (in vicinity of Vuk monument)
• We prefer on-site work, but because of Covid19 situation we have possibilities for remote way of working
• We work from 9 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
• No overtime, no working weekends. If there is a need for it, it is a matter of choice, and it will be paid additionally
• This is a full-time, permanent job and you will be regularly employed at our company.
• The starting basic net salary for this position is 1200-1600 EUR net (it is negotiable regarding to skills level)
• Bonus paid twice per year (performance-based system)
You may send us your CV on: [email protected]