Replacing the date battery PowerShot A510 and A520
If the Date/Time menu appears when the camera power is turned on,
the date battery charge is low and the date and time settings have been lost.
Please purchase a lithium coin battery (CR1220) and replace it as follows.
1. Confirm that the camera is turned off.
2. Open the terminal cover and use your finger nail to pull out the battery holder.
3. Pull open the battery holder in the direction indicated by the arrow (1).
Remove the battery by pulling it up in the direction indicated by the arrow (2).
4. Insert a new battery with the (-) side facing up.
5. Replace the battery holder back and close the terminal cover.
6. When the Date/Time menu appears, set the date and time.