Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

UPOZORENJE: da ne bude posle nisam znao i šta da radim.. :)

[es] :: Security :: UPOZORENJE: da ne bude posle nisam znao i šta da radim.. :)

[ Pregleda: 3483 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

degojs

Član broj: 4716

+51 Profil

icon UPOZORENJE: da ne bude posle nisam znao i šta da radim.. :)11.02.2004. u 18:57 - pre 246 meseci
Nema šta da se priča: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

(propust se odnosi na Windows NT, 2000, XP i 2003.)

Late yesterday, Microsoft issued its planned monthly set of security updates, but this month the updates are more serious and controversial than usual. One of the fixes, rated as critical, applies to "an extremely deep and pervasive technology in Windows" that attackers can compromise to take over PCs, but the flaw was discovered 7 months ago and fixed only this week. Security experts describe the flaw as one of the most devastating ever, and Microsoft recommends that all users download and install the patch for this problem as soon as possible.

"This is one of the most serious Microsoft vulnerabilities ever released," Marc Maiffret, chief hacking officer and cofounder of eEye Digital Security, the company that discovered two of the Windows flaws Microsoft revealed this week, said. "The breadth of systems affected is probably the largest ever. This is something that will let you get into Internet servers, internal networks--pretty much any system." Alarmingly, eEye discovered the flaws last July and agreed to keep quiet until Microsoft could fix them. But Maiffret described the lag time between eEye's discoveries and Microsoft's fixes as "totally unacceptable." Microsoft defends the whopping 7 months it took to fix the flaws as necessary because the company needed to ensure that a patch to such central Windows components didn't break software or cause other problems. "We really took the steps to make sure our investigation was as broad and deep as possible," Microsoft Security Program Manager Stephen Toulouse said.

Commercial-Free !!!

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Security :: UPOZORENJE: da ne bude posle nisam znao i šta da radim.. :)

[ Pregleda: 3483 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.