ApexSQL is Hiring Associate Quality Assurance Engineers
- Experience with Windows and console applications
- Knowledge of relational database theory and SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Upper-intermediate written English skills
- Excellent communication skills
Helpful / Preferred Skills:
- Experience with MSSQL servers
- T-SQL Knowledge
- Experience in "black box" software testing
- Knowledge of Basic HTML
- Internet connectivity
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, after 3 months. 6 weeks at 2 years. 7 weeks at 3 years.
- All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays of up to 13 days.
- 5 paid sick days, after 3 months.
- Flexible, work-at-home schedule.
- Valid commercial software licenses provided for work (i.e. OS, e-mail, productivity, security).
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time job?
- What is your desired salary (specify the EUR per month for full-time job, or per hour rate for part-time)?
- Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public, military, etc.)?
- Are you able to work consistently an 8-hour per day schedule that has at least 1-hour overlap with central office core time (9 AM - 5 PM EST)?
- When can you start?
- How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who.
Please send all resumes and all e-mails in English to [email protected]
and use the following format for your e-mail subject: "Application for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer – [First Name, Last Name]". Only direct candidate applications and inquiries will be considered.
Validation and online version of this ad are available Here.