Probaj sa ovim...koristi se konvertor od satelitskih antena.
Ovo je odgovor koji sam dobio od lika koji je konstruisao ovaj uredjaj. Tu su objasnjenja za neke delove koji se odbro ne vide na semi...
Hi,I have several questions about your schematic for 10GHz computer radio link.Some things I can`t see very well. 1. Which LNB is good for this to work? Do I really have to lower it?
2. The transformers at the AUI...what did you use?
I uset trafos from old letvorkcard
3. The coil at the LNB input is? 10uH like others?
Min not inportant only to deliver dc power to lnb
4. Resistor at the LNB input is 75 ohm?
5. All diodes that are not marked are? 1N4148?
6. Condensator between 4th and 5th pin of the NE568AN is 10pF?
7. Condensator between 19th pin of the NE568AN and the 330pF capacitor is 27pF?
It is an Resistor 27 ohm
8. Condensator between 15th pin and the ground is?
9. Resistor between 13th pin and the ground is?
10. Resistor between 16th pin and the pot is 680 ohm? There is no value at the pot also.
680 ohm pot 1K
11. Can I use 74LSxxx series instead of 74Fxxx?
12. What Gunnplexer is OK for use with this circuit?
I used Gunnplexer width varaktor modulator (Gunnplexor for transmit )
13. Can I use Maxim`s MXL1016 instead of LT1016? Maxim says that it`s pin compatible.
I dont know check data sheat
14. Does this really works? It`s quite impresive that something small like this works!
i have used it in a 3 Km link for ca 1 year
15. How far did you get it to work?
i have used it in a 3 Km link for ca 1 year width 30cm parabola att transmitt and 60 cm att resive
use netvorkkard width FULL duplex aui
Can I contact you in the future for some info about the project?
ok but i dont deverlop this projekt eny more
Mvh Fredrik Öberg SM2XBN