Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Google - uklanjanje rezultata iz pretrage (premijerno na ES)

[es] :: Pretraživači i SEO :: Google - uklanjanje rezultata iz pretrage (premijerno na ES)

[ Pregleda: 3872 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

aleksandaraleksandar
aleksandar
[earth].[europe]

Član broj: 13175
..taman-bg.customer.sbb.co.yu.

Sajt: aleksandaraleksandar.blog..

+6 Profil

icon Google - uklanjanje rezultata iz pretrage (premijerno na ES)02.02.2006. u 00:35 - pre 221 meseci
Citat:
About Remove Results

Whenever you come across a search result you don't want, just click to remove it from your future searches. You can remove a single page or an entire site, for one search term or for all your future searches.

Your Google Account will store results you remove, so you can always add them back later. It's all part of Personalized Search, an ongoing effort to improve your search experience by making it more relevant to you.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I remove a result?

When you see a search result that's not relevant to you, click the "Remove result" link and you'll remove that page from future searches for those specific keywords. To remove the page or site from future searches for all keywords, click "More options" and follow the instructions.

2. How do I restore my original results?

To restore your results immediately, click the "Undo" link in the yellow box that appears after you click "Remove result." To restore results at any other time, scroll to the bottom of the search results page and click "repeat your search with the omitted results included." Then click on the "Restore result" link for the result you want to restore.

3. Who can use this feature?

This feature is currently available to everyone who uses Personalized Search and is being advertised to a small subset of other web search users. If they find this feature valuable, we'll roll it out to a wider audience.

http://www.google.com/psearch/remreshelp.html

ukoliko se neka vec posecena strana pojavi kao rezultat pretrage, pojavice se dodatno polje sa vremenom prethodne posete.

[Ovu poruku je menjao aleksandaraleksandar dana 02.02.2006. u 01:39 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Pretraživači i SEO :: Google - uklanjanje rezultata iz pretrage (premijerno na ES)

[ Pregleda: 3872 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.