Član broj: 63033
Ponuda se odnosi na posao u Srbijia, a u pitanju je rad za jednu americku firmu. Vise u nastavku.
Description of job: Looking for bright, ambitious software engineers to work full time toward launch of a seed-stage venture based start-up in the Bay Area. Our company is focused on creating efficient, scalable server software for mobile game developers who create multiplayer games for mobile devices. We are not a mobile game developer, but rather seek to enable developers to create more engaging games by providing backend infrastructure solutions for them and providing testing and quality insurance of the games to them. You are a fit for this opportunity if you have:
- Experience in programming in C/C++, Java, Linux, Windows
- Solid background in wireless game programming – Symbian, BREW, J2ME
- Experience in testing software from the test plan provided to the required timescale, while conforming to the list of platform standards and internal company standards
- Experience in user interface design and 2D/3D background a plus
- User and developer experience of mobile phones, smart phones or other hand held devices
- A good communicator and self-directed software developer
- Focused on the end user and on developing good user experiences
- Capable of working flexible hours
- Must have a team-oriented, mutual-success focused attitude
- Must be willing to work with engineers in Silicon Valley (California).
- Proficient in English
Please send resume to ppt.jobs at gmail.com.