In attachments you will find some ISOs.
Open Nero and close the "New Compilation".
File > Open > select the ISO > Open.
Burn that ISO file with this settings: Disc At Once, Finalize CD. Write the CD at speed 4x.
1. Turn on the player, and open the disc tray.
2. Put the Firmware Update Disc on the tray, and close the tray.
3. A screen will be displayed inviting you to push the "play" button to start the update.
4. The player will load the data, and the tray will open again. Remove the Firmware Update Disc from the tray now. Leave the tray open. The update process will complete in few minutes.
5. Wait until the update process finishes and the DVD logo is shown on the screen.
Attention: DO NOT unplug the power cable or turn off the player during the update process.
najčešće ljudi zaborave CD na koji snime firmware nazvati PIONEER
btw: nadam se da češ se sjetiti tražiti odgovor i u "multimedijalnim uređajima"