Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)

[ Pregleda: 8493 | Odgovora: 11 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

daemoncic
Krusevac

Član broj: 23635
*.apalink.co.yu.

icon El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 13:37 - pre 243 meseci
Ovo mi je ponudjeno za 85$, el bi uradio neko za 50 i meni da ostane 35. To bi trebalo za tri dana da se uradi!

HOW I WANT THIS PROGRAM TO WORK
First this is a combination of a site and a CD program
Lets start as if the program is already been built.
A person can go to the site and buy at full price using shopping cart but to become a
member and get discounted price or to earn credits they must have gotten a CD from an
existing member.
HOW THEY BECOME A MEMBER
1) The program will create a Unique CD ID and a referral number.
2) I would create a CD with the Unique CD code and a referral number on it
>>Create a panel for admin to edit the CD id himself.
a) The purpose of the referral number is: they must get a CD from a member to become
members themselves.
b) The purpose of the Unique CD code is so the CD can only be used by 1 users signup.
So the program should detect if the code has already been used and won't let the code to
be used more than once.
3) Once I create the CD with the Unique CD code and a referral number on it, I send it to
the person. They enter there Personal Info; such as (name, address, email address and also
the referral number and CD code. If program don't detect that the CD code has already
been used. They now then directed to a payment option page. If program detects the CD
code has already been used it would redirect to a page telling them CD code has already
been used that they can contact Webmaster to receive a different CD code.
4) Ok now after they have made payment: They are redirected to a page with details about
what they will receive in the mail. I also want them to be sent an email that they must
confirm before becoming a member. (This stops the fake email addresses used) Once they
confirm by replying to the email, they are a member and can start buying products at
members discount price on shopping cart.
5) Now what I send them as a new member is a CD package which contains 1 CD with
welcome letter and Instructions and 10 CDs that they can give away or sell, those 10 CDs
will have there own unique CD code and the new members referral number.
a) The purpose of them getting the CDs is so they can gain credits (which I will explain
next) and also have the option to get there money back they paid to become a member.
The main reason is because in order for a person to get a refund or do a chargeback they
must return the Item and this way they get an Item (CDs) when they join) I have had
membership sites in the past and without an Item I have had a lot of chargebacks!
>> The person get back his money after selling 10CD’s
THE REFERAL PROGRAM (credits and how they work)
1) Ok, now the person is a member, we will call him Jim, Jim will receive some credits
just for joining (I am not sure as to much yet)
2) Let's say Jim sold all 10 of their CDs and all 10 of the people who bought them joined
as a member. As an example lets say Fred bought an Xbox, and Dave bought a
Playstation the others bought something else, Jim will receive credits toward the Item
they bought. In other words, Jim will receive some credits (again I am not sure how much
yet) toward the Xbox that Fred bought since Jim was the person that referred Fred. Jim
would receive some credits (again I am not sure how much yet) toward the playstation
that Dave bought since Jim was the person that referred Dave.
Same with the others Jim would get some credits toward whatever the Item was they
bought.
3) Once Jim has reached the total amount of credits needed he can receive that Item free
plus shipping/handling.
Lets say the Xbox is discontinued, so now I can't get Jim an Xbox even though he has
credits toward it, I then send Jim a cash amount which is equal to 1/2 of the credit
amount. Example: say Jim has 6 credits toward the Xbox; the xbox gets discontinued,
each credit for the xbox is worth $1.00 so I would send Jim a cash amount for $3.00
a) The purpose of this is so you can get Items free by referring others and you don't loose
all your credits if Item is discontinued.
4) Once the credits have been paid to Jim (by giving him an Item or cash) his credits will
then go back to zero.
That should about cover what I want the program to do for the members
SOME OF THE THINGS I WANT THE PROGRAM TO DO IN USERS AREA
USERS AREA - This part is going to be hard for me to explain
1) It should consist of two areas
a. The open area - for all to see when they come to the site and any sub-pages I create
for this area, and for sure a registration form to become a member.
b. The member's area - Seen after login of members (there own page), I know this are
will have a few different things in it. I am calling this the members control Panel. After
login it would say (welcome 1st name and last name)
1. On the page it would have: there statistics It would have links to:
A table of there referral points; what they got and the total they need for that Item and the
name and total amount of Items they have received already.
Information about referrals. This would be the amount of people who has become a
member under their referral number.
Editing/deleting membership, so they can edit there details area (such as address, email
address) or they can delete their membership if they choose
I will probably add more to this area later but I want to see how this will work first.
3. I want to have a partner program also, where when member click on it, they can get a
banner from there, and link the banner to their web site, it needs to have a column where
member can copy the source code and paste it to their web site. I won’t create the banner
first, but probably just the source code with some wording for member to copy and paste
to their web site.
4. However, I want the partner program that can be turn on and off. Reason I ask about
the turn on or off, The refferal CDs is going to be an option for the members to buy so
they can sell them to gain credits. If I use the partner program how would they get the
credits if there is no CD. If you clicked a link a site and it would take you to my site, you
couldn't join because you never bought a CD from a member.
5. So right now, the partner program don’t need to be turn on, where it act like doesn’t
exist at all, but when the administrator feel like he want to have the program already, he
can turn on the program, and every member can see it.
SHOPPING CART
1. I want a shopping cart looks exactly like: http://203.122.51.130/eshopping ,
with discount price for member, and also non discount price for non member.
ADMIN AREA
1. There is a lot I want to do here but I will probably need your help on this.
2. I do know I want the option of adding and deleting a member, adding deleting and
changing credits, able to add pages or delete pages, change colors of layout if
necessary, Change Images such as the header, I for sure want the area where I put
text to be able to accept html, (I write all my info in html format)
3. I do want to put a partner's program in which will give a source code of banners
etc to make Additional credits from own sites. But I want this to be an Admin
Option.
4. On the admin area, please put an option for me to delete my payment option.
a. For example, If I don’t want pay pal to be my payment option anymore, I
will choose it from the list, and press the “delete” button so that I can
delete it, then, visitor can no longer use the paypal as their payment option.
5. I need also a control panel where I can edit the tems and discriptions prices,
shipping/handling , add, delete product on the shopping cart
TEMPLATE LAYOUT
I would like my web site template exactly the same as http://www.parade.co.zw/ , same
style, color, etc..
Will be exactly like:
The picture at the top bottom left will be several of my product.
This is a Question that most programmers Quick answer:
1. The Depth of referrals. If Jim sells 1 CD to Fred and Fred becomes a member- Jim will
obtain
> Some credits. If Fred sells 1 CD to Dave and Dave becomes a member- Will Jim
obtain
> Credits?
> In other words, how much must be the depth of referrals?
No depth, Jim would not get credits if Fred sells 1 CD to Dave and Dave becomes a
member but Fred would.. At least, this is the stage for now, but in future, I want it to
have 5 stages, where Jim get the points from Dave referral, and from Dave’s referal’s
referral, etc… Please do a category for me for my future use.
One final thin I am going to add to this
PAYMENT OPTIONS for the person to become a member.
I have several options for them to pay, I want them intergraded into the program with an
option of changing the amounts, and also option of using or not using a particular
payment option.
Example: say I give the option of PayPal but have problems with PayPal; I want the
option of it not showing up as a payment option.
Levels:
1. right now, only referral to referral, but make it up to five level for future use.
I am going to explain how I want the CDs to work when a person puts it into there CD
drive.
1) REFFERAL CDs
I want it to come up with nothing but a Graphics, My logo and a welcome to our great
program, It would have a enter link. This would take them to a explaination page as to
how they can become a member, it will have a next button on it (to get to the next page).
These pages will not change.
Now, when they hit the next button,they will prompt to a website, which is the referal
website, they click on that website link, and directly prompt a page where it ask to enter
the info of the CD, like Referal's ID, etc..
That is how I want the refferal CDs to work
2) MEMBERS DETAILS CD
Once they join they get the refferal CDs to sell or give away, but this is the Main CD, this
CD is the Info CD which tells them how the refferal program works and how they receive
the credits and how they get there free Item once they reach total.
I guess you can call this the readme CD. It has all the details.
I want it also to come up with nothing but a Graphics, My logo and a welcome, If you
have received this Package you are 1 closer to becoming a member
It would have a enter to see full details. This I have to work on yet ( as far as how many
pages it will have and details it will have)
Remember if they received this along with the refferals CDs it means they have already
paid to become a member.
3) REFERAL/MEMBER REGISTRATION
User will prompt to a page, ask them to enter the CD ID first.
when they click on next, user will be prompt a page where asking for an email address.
AFter they enter the email address, an confirmation email will be automatically sent to
the user email account he/she just enter. he/she needs to clicks on it, in order to confirm.
AFter confirm, a page prompt up where asking for user details, like name, age, income
group, favorite categories, etc
4) MAIN PAGE
on my mainpage banner, i forget to put the contact us link, please do it for me, thanks
The layout of this panel can be however you choose since I am the only one to view it
Members - Non-members Control
Option of adding and deleting a member
Adding deleting and changing credits
Able to add pages or delete pages
Change layout template of site
Partner's program in which will give a source code of banners etc. "They are not a
member" unless they join as a member. This is just if person wants to ad a banner on
there site, they can earn credits toward Items. That is full price credits if they are not a
member or Discount price credits if they are a member. But I want this to be an Admin
Option.
This should be a turn on off option, while turned off it should either not show up on pages
or when clicked it would take them to a page saying: a text I write, like coming soon or
under construction
The Referral CD
This is where program should create pages (how ever many I specify) with a new referral
number and a different Unique CD code on each page
These pages are what I will copy to the referral CDs
Program should also create should create pages (how ever many I specify) with an
existing Referral number, and new CD code on each page. This feature would be for the
Buy more referral CDs so if a member wants to buy more CDs to give away or sell, I can
make them new ones.
The layout of these pages can be however you choose to make them to match the site
itself
This CD codes should be put into a database where it can't be used again except by the
one user (who ever used it at sign up) But I would like the option to delete a CD code
from database so it may be used again if I choose.
*NOTE - If you think there should be something else in the Admin panel PLEASE ad it,
we don't want to leave anything out
MEMBER OPTION
-the visitor have a choice of subscribe to 30 days, or 90 days or 1 year or lifetime
membership, with different price
-when the deadline of their membership reach, the program will auto sending an email to
ask them to renew, and if they didn't, the program will auto delete the member.

Odgovor na temu

BobMarley
Vedran B
Bologna

Član broj: 148
*.net.htnet.hr

+1 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 13:48 - pre 243 meseci
nevjerujem da ce ti netko za 50 to odraditi, sumnjam da bi nasao nekoga i za 85.
BobMarley (me) ...the legend

Odgovor na temu

noviKorisnik
Dejan Katašić
Novi Sad

Član broj: 13216
194.247.222.*

Sajt: www.novikorisnik.net

+5 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 13:54 - pre 243 meseci
Za te pare ni da se pročita specifikacija

Odgovor na temu

boccio
Boris Krstović
Spoonlabs.com
nbgd

Član broj: 7594
*.ptt.yu

Sajt: bocc.io

+771 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 14:58 - pre 243 meseci
dodaj nulu, pa da pricamo :)
Jeff, one day you’ll understand that it’s harder to be kind than clever.

Odgovor na temu

chupcko
Negde
Beograd

Član broj: 5560

Sajt: www.google.com

+63 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 21:27 - pre 243 meseci
Pa iskreno meni se cini da treba dodati dve nule, ali ko zna, na kraju ce opet da dodje kod coveka koji ce lepo da uzme pare i ...
CHUPCKO

Odgovor na temu

VRider
Marković Damir
(BGD/SD Karaburma)/Pirot

Član broj: 1510
195.252.107.*

Jabber: damirm | gmail | com

+13 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 21:28 - pre 243 meseci
Da li je neko procitao specifikacije i da li je voljan da preprica? Stvarno ne mogu toliko da citam.
JaFreelancer.com

Odgovor na temu

-zombie-
Tomica Jovanovic
freelance programmer
ni.ac.yu

Član broj: 4128
195.252.85.*

Sajt: localhost

+5 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 21:37 - pre 243 meseci
prepričaću ti specifikaciju (tj prvo je pročitati, jer je i mene mrzelo) za $50, njemu ostaje $35..

Odgovor na temu

caboom
Igor Bogicevic
bgd

Član broj: 255
*.vdial.verat.net

+1 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)31.03.2004. u 22:06 - pre 243 meseci
ukoliko je ova ponuda sala, dobra je. ako nije postace... ukoliko pripovedaca ne bude mrzelo da je preprica.

Odgovor na temu

Ambience
Branko Veinovic
Beograd

Član broj: 15507
*.vdial.verat.net

Sajt: www.foto-oprema.com

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)01.04.2004. u 00:33 - pre 243 meseci
Naravno da je sala... fora je u tome da ti procitas sve i onda kazes: "u al sam se zaj** sto sam citao, ovo se neko sprda..."

Ova tema je premestena iz "it berza poslova" u "jokes" :)

BTW: Zamisli tog lika (ne mislim na daemoncic) koji je dao ponudu da se sve to odradi za tu kintu:)
Digitalni fotoaparati i oprema
http://www.foto-oprema.com

Odgovor na temu

noviKorisnik
Dejan Katašić
Novi Sad

Član broj: 13216
194.247.222.*

Sajt: www.novikorisnik.net

+5 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)01.04.2004. u 07:44 - pre 243 meseci
...ma beše ovo najava za 1. april

Aj nek se neko javi ako se usudio/la da pročita kompletnu specifikaciju, da znamo o čemu se radi...

Odgovor na temu

salec

Član broj: 6527
*.rcub.bg.ac.yu

+25 Profil

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)01.04.2004. u 10:42 - pre 243 meseci
Radi se o nekoj vrsti MLM-a za konzole za video igre. Svako ko se učlani (što se plaća) može da kupuje u tom e-shopu sa popustom, a dobija poene na svakog novog člana koga uvede, a tim poenima, kad ih sakupi dovoljno, može da pazari neki proizvod iz e-shopa, ili dobije keš, ako nemaju da mu isporuče to što hoće.

CD-ovi koji se spominju, predstavljaju kao nekakve materijalne ključeve, koje vraćaš ake se ispisuješ (i dobiješ novac natrag) iz šeme i imaju jedinstvene identifikacione brojeve. Moraju da se registruju, kojom prilikom se proverava jedinstvenost ključa i ko je parent, tj. referent.

Dalje priča o dizajnu stranice, e-shopa, opcijama za plaćanje, za izmenu načina za plaćanje, o eventualnom uvođenju pravog MLM sistema (da dobiješ nešto poena i za nove članove koje uvedu oni koje si ti uveo, do neke dubine), o izgledu CD-a...

Odgovor na temu

igorsa

Član broj: 2522
195.178.35.*

icon Re: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)01.04.2004. u 19:49 - pre 243 meseci
50$ za čitanje ponude? 35$ za prepričavanje. Tebi ne ostane ništa.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: El bi uradio neko ovo za 50$, meni ostaje 35$ :-)

[ Pregleda: 8493 | Odgovora: 11 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.