Evo dela teksta.
During 2005, Microsoft will introduce simulation technology in selected IT certification exams. This technology will substantially increase the value of certifications for hiring organizations by more accurately reflecting an individual's capability to perform critical IT tasks.
These exams will test relevant job skills by having individuals strive to achieve real-world goals in simulated technical environments; in turn individuals will gain confidence from proven ability to execute critical tasks.
Advantages of the new approach to certification exams include:
* Candidates perform the task rather than just answer questions about it.
* Candidates turn practice for the exam into hands-on experience: Practicing equals performing.
* Simulated environments better reflect problem-solving in the real world.
* The candidate’s score is predicated on how closely the solution meets the task requirements: The value is in the outcome, not the path you took to achieve it.
* Candidates build confidence for the job in practicing for the exam.